The Student Room Group

Why are over 80% females obsessed with taller lads

Scroll to see replies

nah most only date those simply taller then them, even if by an inch or two. How tall are you?
Reply 21
4'11", like guys taller than me, but that's mostly because guys shorter are children and I'm not into that. I honestly barely notice height because everyone is tall
Original post by Anonymous
Damn your precious ngl

What do you think of 5 foot 11 guys

they make great friends :smile:
Even the short ones don't date boys under 6 foot
What makes taller guys "better" because most are ugly as ****

Personally I prefer tall guys cuz when they stand beside you, its like they're towering over you in a protective way that I find that such a turn on lol.

But I know lot of girls who went for a bit shorter guys, its not really that big deal I think.
OP sounds like a manlet in denial. It's alright, as another "manlet" (5'7), would like to say anyone that hung up over something you can't really change probably isn't worth your time in the first place.

Find a girl that loves you for who you are, not that you got lucky enough for their standards in the genetic lottery.
Lol I'm glad girls like taller lads, suits me because I'm 6 foot.
Reply 26
Nice to know girls like you still exist
Your probably not that hot to have low standards though

*finds someone who agrees with him*
*insults them for it*
dude wtf
Original post by Danie.B
4'11", like guys taller than me, but that's mostly because guys shorter are children and I'm not into that. I honestly barely notice height because everyone is tall

Are you male or female
Im 6ft1 but most girls will date even 5ft9/10 though they have claim to have a preference for 6ft.

Because short girls have a crap view so they dont know how tall exactly 6ft is.

If you're 5ft9, you're sorted. No need to really worry.

If you're 5ft5 or less then it's peak for you lol

my constant dilemma.
Personally I prefer tall guys cuz when they stand beside you, its like they're towering over you in a protective way that I find that such a turn on lol.

But I know lot of girls who went for a bit shorter guys, its not really that big deal I think.

That's like me saying I like short girls because it's easier to break their backs
It's stupid they think anything under 6 foot isn't tall enough kmt

m8 quit whinging it's not like they're gonna get a ****in tape measure out, is it?
As long as he's taller than me then I don't mind.
Idgaf about a guy's height tbh, small and tall dudes can be awesome :biggrin:
Reply 34
Are you male or female

female
I don't give a **** about height. I'm taller than my boyfriend and it makes no difference to our relationship.
Reply 36
That's like me saying I like short girls because it's easier to break their backs

No it isn't

It depends. I'm a 5'11" female, and I feel self conscious about my height with someone shorter than me. Not that I'd rule out dating someone shorter than me completely, but there is little more attractive to me than someone who's over say 6'3".

Depends for each person.
Original post by itsfantanoo
youre brave considering you're like max 5/10

She's a 8 I took off 1 for that *****y attitude but I'd still smash n pass ayy

Here's your problem pussyboi. You're anon. Cmon.

Be confident and you'll get action. You can't even reveal your profile on TSR how do you expect to get girls as a midget?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending