The Student Room Group

UCL Postgraduate Applications 2018/2019

Scroll to see replies

Submitted my application for MSc Clinical Mental Health Sciences and waiting for my references!
Hi! I'm looking to apply soon for the MSc Clinical Mental Health Sciences programme. Just deciding which mode to apply for, full-time, part-time or flexible.
Original post by geeeeorgia
Submitted my application for MSc Clinical Mental Health Sciences and waiting for my references!

Just saw your post! Did you apply for the full-time programme? I wish you all the best :smile:
I hate the fact that the app system removed two paragraph breaks in my statement of interest, on top of which I made one typo myself (typed cell stem renewal instead of stem cell renewal) 💩 I reread the statement like 30 times and only noticed the latter mistake a moment ago... Oh god why!
Applying for PhD Geography. Awaiting references, international student.

Anyone targeting the ORS Scholarships?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by allujallu
I just realised btw that they only send reference requests after the applicant has submitted the final application, so the applicant and their referees can't be working on their texts at the same time 🙍🏼 I've already asked both of my referees but now they'll have to wait until I finalise my app.

the same exact thing happened to me! I know that they accept on a rolling basis so I was trying to get my apps done ASAP and told my referees...now I feel bad I told them so soon because school took priority over apps for a bit.
Just completed my video interview! Am I getting there? :smile:
I just got a conditional offer for MSc Global Health & Development to start in September 2018.
SO excited :smile:
Original post by panda1093
I just got a conditional offer for MSc Global Health & Development to start in September 2018.

This is awesome!! Congratulations to you! :smile: May I know when did you apply it and the detailed timeline? Anyway, congrats again!!
Hi I'm hoping to apply for MSc audiology with clinical placement! Anyone else??

:O so early! congrats! when did you apply?
Original post by Faizfablillah
This is awesome!! Congratulations to you! :smile: May I know when did you apply it and the detailed timeline? Anyway, congrats again!!

Original post by allujallu
:O so early! congrats! when did you apply?

I applied on October 16th (Literally as soon as I could), got my references sorted within a couple of days got an offer on the 25th! Although I only noticed the email yesterday morning. (No interview)

I wish good luck to everyone else!
I applied on October 16th (Literally as soon as I could), got my references sorted within a couple of days got an offer on the 25th! Although I only noticed the email yesterday morning. (No interview)

I wish good luck to everyone else!

Great. Best of luck!
Anyone applying to MSc Chemical Process Engineering?

Hi, I'm applying to that programme as well. I was wondering what your grades and work experience are.
Original post by greenonthecurb
Hi, I'm applying to that programme as well. I was wondering what your grades and work experience are.

I willl send a PM
Reply 36
Hi, has anyone got an offer for MSc in Neuroscience?
Hi, anyone applying for the MSc Computer Science conversion or the MSc in Machine Learning?
Hey everyone, are any of you applying for the Msc in Cognitive and Decision Sciences?
Hey, has anyone applied for the MSc in Development Administration and Planning? Submitted my application two weeks ago, I'm so stressed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending