The Student Room Group

Attempting to study AS biology unit 2 in ONE day.

You know what they say, procrastination is the thief of time. The unit 2 exam (WBI02) is tomorrow, and I've yet to touch any material or even print the goddamn spec.
I took a couple of days to cover unit 1, but I have to and I hope I will be able to finish unit 2 in one day and finish at least 2 past papers :biggrin:
I want an A. Dream big.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by RizK
You know what they say, procrastination is the thief of time. The unit 2 exam (WBI02) is tomorrow, and I've yet to touch any material or even print the goddamn spec.
I took a couple of days to cover unit 1, but I have to and I hope I will be able to finish unit 2 in one day and finish at least 2 past papers :biggrin:
I want an A. Dream big.

For IAL AS Physics,I'm going to be buying the hodder book for physics by Mike benn and Graham george .What is your experience of this book.Is it better than the red students book?Did this book help you get an A grade?Did you use any other book?Thanks.:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by arizonaidiot
For IAL AS Physics,I'm going to be buying the hodder book for physics by Mike benn and Graham george .What is your experience of this book.Is it better than the red students book?Did this book help you get an A grade?Did you use any other book?Thanks.:smile:

get the revision guide. :smile:
how was it?
Original post by RizK

Which one?The cgp or the pearson one?I personally want to read from a text book first so can you suggest me a good one or the one you studied from.Also,mind telling me your ums for unit 1,2 and 3.Thanks:smile:
Original post by RizK

Which one?The cgp or the pearson one?I personally want to read from a text book first so can you suggest me a good one or the one you studied from.Also,mind telling me your ums for unit 1,2 and 3.Thanks

that is a good book
Original post by Iloveteaching
that is a good book

Did you do IAL?Is the green ann fullick book for as biology good?
Original post by Iloveteaching
that is a good book

Did you do IAL?Is the green ann fullick book for as biology good?
Reply 10
Which one?The cgp or the pearson one?I personally want to read from a text book first so can you suggest me a good one or the one you studied from.Also,mind telling me your ums for unit 1,2 and 3.Thanks

pearson
112/120, 113/120, 56/60
i only used the revision guide and my school notes and ofc the internet
Original post by RizK
pearson
112/120, 113/120, 56/60
i only used the revision guide and my school notes and ofc the internet

You mean the one with shap written on it?
Reply 12
Original post by VirgoStrain
Yes that’s feasible, providing you already know the information really well and just need to remind yourself and memorise any extra stuff. For almost all of my GCSE’s, I did the revision the night before and ended up with 10 A*’s and 3 A’s.

Haha same with my igcses, but this is AS and i was learning it for the first time the night before the test XD
Original post by RizK
Haha same with my igcses, but this is AS and i was learning it for the first time the night before the test XD

You mean the one with shap written on it?
Reply 14
Do keep in touch mate.:smile:I'm following you.

Quick Reply

Latest