The Student Room Group

Short women are a turn off????

We have all heard about how most women prefer taller men. However, is it just me that find short women a turn off? I prefer women who are either the same height as me or a tiny bit shorter (only a tiny bit).

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
We have all heard about how most women prefer taller men. However, is it just me that find short women a turn off? I prefer women who are either the same height as me or a tiny bit shorter (only a tiny bit).

How tall are you?
ur probs a minority
Lol are you upset that most girls like taller guys?

And no, I'm short (5'3) and no one has ever said that.
I like short girls, 5.2 or less. I'm over 6 foot (don't know my exact height).
Original post by GaiusBalthar
But tall for you is only 5'5, surely?

I usually wear heeled boots making me 5'5 so a guy has to be taller than 5'6.
This the first time I've actually heard a guy saying he likes taller girls. I need me a slenderman cos I'm a slender woman
I'm 6'2'' and for me, anywhere between 5' to 5'8'' is good. Taller is also fine as long as she doesn't wear hi heels.
Reply 8
Original post by Emerald777O
This the first time I've actually heard a guy saying he likes taller girls. I need me a slenderman cos I'm a slender woman

Not taller... same height or a tad bit shorter.
Reply 9
Original post by GreenBell
Lol hi heels?

You should just go away.
Original post by GreenBell
Lol hi heels?

Yes, also known as high heels. They're footwear on which there is a heel that is several inches in length. You're welcome :h:
I quite like mad short gals tbh. Not that taller ones are bad, they can be good too.
Do I have much chance? Or would the majority of boys see me as too short? I’m 5’1-5’2
Do I have much chance? Or would the majority of boys see me as too short? I’m 5’1-5’2

Nah, you're fine

So they could be 1st class *****es, have sex with anything that moves, but as long as they aren't short, it's OK.
Something tells me you will get whoever you deserve in life. Any woman worth her salt will see your shallowness a mile off and steer well clear.
Original post by Seamus123
So they could be 1st class *****es, have sex with anything that moves, but as long as they aren't short, it's OK.
Something tells me you will get whoever you deserve in life. Any woman worth her salt will see your shallowness a mile off and steer well clear.

It's called having a preference. Everyone has a preference of who they find attractive and I respect that. You on the other hand seem a bit salty.
I'm a 5'8 girl and I usually get insecure because most guys like girls 5'5 or under, being taller than a lot of guys does not help my self esteem at alllllll
Original post by BlueEyes15
I'm a 5'8 girl and I usually get insecure because most guys like girls 5'5 or under, being taller than a lot of guys does not help my self esteem at alllllll

You should be more concerned about what you like and just go for it! Forget what other people think because you cannot change your height.
You should be more concerned about what you like and just go for it! Forget what other people think because you cannot change your height.

thank you so much:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending