The Student Room Group

itchiness inside the vagina

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Haviland-Tuf
I was joking with you, you sound far too uptight. Lighten up. I'm sure your vagina is very clean!! (Yes, that was another joke :smile: )

I lighten up with some things, however you caught me on a bad day today.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I lighten up with some things, however you caught me on a bad day today.

I apologise, I didn't mean to make your day worse! Hope it gets better. :smile:
@Draw the line
Thank you i really appreciate it i was panicking thinking i had an STD or Crabs and you really helped me calm down i didn't know who to ask and my replys have to be authorized first so they're not visible until someone approves them ig
@Haivland-Tuf
Thank you very much as well it is embarrassing they don't know yet and i'm afraid as to what the doctors will tell me i'm 17 so they won't treat me unless i have a parent but i don't think bad hygiene is the problem it's just some are more prone to infections they just occur no one wants them it just happens but putting someone down for it is messed up i came here because i felt opened that i wouldn't be judged and i haven't but making a remark like that affects me as well
Original post by Haviland-Tuf
I apologise, I didn't mean to make your day worse! Hope it gets better. :smile:

My flatmate had some friends of his stay the night in our living room kitchen area after getting drunk and screaming at each other all night (so I got very little sleep). 7 lads so it ABSOLUTELY STINKS and there's some liquid on our kitchen floor I stepped in. Can't be certain it's just water I feel violated. I have to go to work so it better be cleaned up by the time I get back.
As its the first time you’ve had sex, you may need to visit your gp
It’s incredibly common to get “honeymoon cystitis” the first time you have sex or if it’s been a long time
That produces a burning itching sensation. You may have thrush or you may be sensitive to latex
It’s not an emergency but get it checked
Reply 25
It could be so many things tbh, thrush, STI, general pain and irritation from having sex for the first time. Don't be embarrassed and go see a doctor :smile: google 'sexual health clinic by me', and see if there is one close, they may be able to offer you some more advice based on your symptoms if you don't want to or can't get to a doctor rn
Reply 26
Does a visit to a GUM clinic go on NHS medical records? i.e. will the GP be able to see them?
Original post by Avaia
It could be so many things tbh, thrush, STI, general pain and irritation from having sex for the first time. Don't be embarrassed and go see a doctor :smile: google 'sexual health clinic by me', and see if there is one close, they may be able to offer you some more advice based on your symptoms if you don't want to or can't get to a doctor rn

There is one close to me, thank you so much
Reply 28
Original post by Fruli
Does a visit to a GUM clinic go on NHS medical records? i.e. will the GP be able to see them?

Not unless you want them too, GUM clinics are often part of the NHS, but they don't require you to submit loads of details. You can also use a fake name, they are very aware that people do this :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Avaia
Not unless you want them too, GUM clinics are often part of the NHS, but they don't require you to submit loads of details. You can also use a fake name, they are very aware that people do this :smile:

haha, interesting

Quick Reply

Latest