The Student Room Group

How long does it take for evidence sent to be processed?

At the moment I'm not sure I can afford my university rooms' rent as I haven't yet received my full entitlement of student finance. The evidence SFE required in order to update my entitlement was sent two weeks ago but I have still got no response.
Same here and no acknowledgement of receipt either, which is also concerning.
Reply 2
Original post by Sara Mulkerrin
Same here and no acknowledgement of receipt either, which is also concerning.

They really need to hurry up. I literally cannot afford my rent.
Reply 3
TSR I thought you said SFE was going to be here to answer our questions??
Original post by wonderuss
At the moment I'm not sure I can afford my university rooms' rent as I haven't yet received my full entitlement of student finance. The evidence SFE required in order to update my entitlement was sent two weeks ago but I have still got no response.

Hi wonderuss;

There are different timescales for evidence to be processed,depending on what was sent, can you advise what evidence you sent and when it would have been received?

Thanks Rona
Reply 5
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi wonderuss;

There are different timescales for evidence to be processed,depending on what was sent, can you advise what evidence you sent and when it would have been received?

Thanks Rona

Hi Rona,

The evidence was a sworn declaration confirming the marital status of my parents which was sent over two weeks ago.

Thanks
Hi Rona,

The evidence was a sworn declaration confirming the marital status of my parents which was sent over two weeks ago.

Thanks

Hi,

Any marital status evidence we receive in the post currently takes approximately 21 working days to be processed after it arrives. Once this time passes you should see an update on your online account to show your new entitlement and your payments will be scheduled on the 'Your Finance' page.

Thanks

Chris
Reply 7
Original post by Chris SFE
Hi,

Any marital status evidence we receive in the post currently takes approximately 21 working days to be processed after it arrives. Once this time passes you should see an update on your online account to show your new entitlement and your payments will be scheduled on the 'Your Finance' page.

Thanks

Chris

Okay, thank you
Reply 8
Original post by Chris SFE
Hi,

Thanks

Chris

My rent is due at the end of this month (£1880) and I have still had no response from SFE. What do you suggest I do now as I can't wait any longer? The money is needed urgently.
My rent is due at the end of this month (£1880) and I have still had no response from SFE. What do you suggest I do now as I can't wait any longer? The money is needed urgently.

Hi wonderuss,

If you sent your evidence approx 2 weeks ago, It will still be within workflow I would suggest if you require a update on your application , that you give Student Finance a call to discuss .

call 0300 100 0607

Thanks
What about passport evidence? How long does it take to process after submitting?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ThornOfficial
What about passport evidence? How long does it take to process after submitting?

Hi, ID currently takes around 11 working days to process.

Thanks, Isaac
How long does it take for a employment evidence and bank statements to be reviewed and updated?
Original post by hristyanag
How long does it take for a employment evidence and bank statements to be reviewed and updated?

Hi there,

I can certainly check the current timescales for you. Please can you confirm the reason for submitting the evidence? For example, was this requested by the Migrant Worker team as part of an employment check?

Thanks,
Tina

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending