The Student Room Group

EQP Economics help

I'm starting my EPQ at the moment, and I have decided to title it 'Could we see another Great Depression?' I know I would like to base my EQP around the Great Depression and Keynesian Economics, however I'm not sure that my title is the best for this.

Part of me feels like the question is too broad, or perhaps that the answer to the question is too obvious.

If anyone has any ideas about how I could re-arrange to title or perhaps guide me to a more focused question that would be great.

All ideas appreciated.
Is the world economy preparing for another Depression?
Is the British economy as close to full-capacity as news outlets suggest we are?
Reply 2
Original post by hxfsxh
Is the world economy preparing for another Depression?
Is the British economy as close to full-capacity as news outlets suggest we are?

Those both sound interesting, thanks! I think the first one would allow me to be more analytical, however do you think it's possible to conclude such a broad argument with a 4000 word limitation?
Original post by debruxelles
Those both sound interesting, thanks! I think the first one would allow me to be more analytical, however do you think it's possible to conclude such a broad argument with a 4000 word limitation?

I believe its 5000 words, is it not?
I think the first one would need a little bit more narrowing down, but you can do that a bit more as you begin writing to show the process of question development in your log book.
Reply 4
Original post by hxfsxh
I believe its 5000 words, is it not?
I think the first one would need a little bit more narrowing down, but you can do that a bit more as you begin writing to show the process of question development in your log book.

Sorry I was mistaken, it is 5000. And okay, can you think of any ways the question could be narrowed down for future reference? Or is this something that I'll need to decide alone as I'm writing it?
Original post by debruxelles
Sorry I was mistaken, it is 5000. And okay, can you think of any ways the question could be narrowed down for future reference? Or is this something that I'll need to decide alone as I'm writing it?

Its something you'll have to do yourself when your writing takes a route.

Quick Reply

Latest