The Student Room Group

Delete Google+ and Youtube Accounts without deleting Gmail?

If I delete my Google+, will my Youtube account and the Brand account connected to it also be deleted? I want to delete them all. Also, is there a way to do this without deleting my Gmail? I assume deleting my Google+ will also delete my YouTube accounts while keeping my Gmail, but I want to be sure.
Reply 1
Original post by VirgoStrain
If I delete my Google+, will my Youtube account and the Brand account connected to it also be deleted? I want to delete them all. Also, is there a way to do this without deleting my Gmail? I assume deleting my Google+ will also delete my YouTube accounts while keeping my Gmail, but I want to be sure.

if you're on the computer go to 'my account' and then to 'account preferences' then to 'delete your account or services' and 'then delete' products' you can delete from there
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2

i deleted my google + and i still have my youtube and gmail
Reply 3

you can delete your youtube and your google plus from the setting whislt keeping your gmail.
Reply 4

the reason why google + isnt there for me is becouse i already deleted mine. but it sould be there for you.

Hi there!

This thread should be in the Tech forum. I'll just tag @AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending