The Student Room Group

Relationship Issues

I'm a 14 year old boy and I'm a hopeless romantic. I constantly get rejected by the girls I like and it has happened so many times that I have grown used to it almost. Recently, I have been getting close with a girl but everytime I flirt and talk with her, I feel gross and dirty. Please help, I feel like we could have something special but it just feels too weird to ask her out or even flirt with her.Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
" everytime I flirt and talk with her, I feel gross and dirty".....isn't that suppose to be the other way round? If it does feel like that, just simply don't do it. Ask her out to the cinemas? Act like it wouldn't matter if she says no and just bring it up at a later date (it does not necessarily have to be going to watch movie).

Source: 2 acquaintances of mine went to see a movie with 3 girls. They're all friends but....is there more? Idk but my mates were casual about it and the girls did not seem to find it sketchy. Could pave a way for your romance life, never know.
Reply 2
It doesn't have to be a romantic thing at first, just ask her if she wants to do something with you sometime. Just hand out after school, and see where it goes :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Avaia
It doesn't have to be a romantic thing at first, just ask her if she wants to do something with you sometime. Just hand out after school, and see where it goes :smile:

Thank you for the help! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by JDieMstr
" everytime I flirt and talk with her, I feel gross and dirty".....isn't that suppose to be the other way round? If it does feel like that, just simply don't do it. Ask her out to the cinemas? Act like it wouldn't matter if she says no and just bring it up at a later date (it does not necessarily have to be going to watch movie).

Source: 2 acquaintances of mine went to see a movie with 3 girls. They're all friends but....is there more? Idk but my mates were casual about it and the girls did not seem to find it sketchy. Could pave a way for your romance life, never know.

Sounds like a good idea, thanks for your help! :smile:
Original post by Tree Frog
Sounds like a good idea, thanks for your help! :smile:

No problem man. Just take it slow and easy (unless some rival shows up) and let her ALWAYS see the good side of you. It will work out eventually. I shall pray...think positively for your success!
Reply 6
Original post by JDieMstr
No problem man. Just take it slow and easy (unless some rival shows up) and let her ALWAYS see the good side of you. It will work out eventually. I shall pray...think positively for your success!

Thanks again, you have been super helpful. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending