The Student Room Group

boyfriend ignoring me? help pls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
You're not a freak but I can't understand what's wrong with guys having girls as friends. Loyalty can exist while a guy has a platonic relationship with his friends of the opposite sex.

You just never know these days. I want him to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world after his mum ofc
Original post by Anonymous
idk... i like everything about him which sounds cheesy but its true 😅

Then talk it out with him . Holding grudges within a relationship is just long
Ignore him back init :u:
Reply 23
Original post by Emerald777O
You just never know these days. I want him to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world after his mum ofc

He can do that whilst having female friends.

It's very rare in this day and age to have a guy without female friends.
Original post by UWS
He can do that whilst having female friends.

It's very rare in this day and age to have a guy without female friends.

I just wouldn't feel comfortable and if I don't have any then I expect him to not have any

Some Muslim boys don't
hehe i try to but i have no self control and i feel bad for not replying and I dont want to be like him and not reply... i literally dislike the fact that i have no self control😭😂
hehe i try to but i have no self control and i feel bad for not replying and I dont want to be like him and not reply... i literally dislike the fact that i have no self control😭😂

Shhh why should you feel bad for doing something that will do you good?
Self-control, is all in the mind.
also a quick update guys, i sent a message saying "yeah we should talk" and he hasnt replied and I saw on insta ( i swear i wasnt creeping on him, I just happened to see this) that he liked the 'friend's" selfie on insta... but hasnt replied to my message i sent 2 hours ago...

i feel really bad rn idk why
I mean i want to make him to know how it feels when someone doesnt reply when you know theyre purposely ignoring you... it feels terrible when your own bf doesnt reply but i just cant and i wish i could
I mean i want to make him to know how it feels when someone doesnt reply when you know theyre purposely ignoring you... it feels terrible when your own bf doesnt reply but i just cant and i wish i could

Oh my bad. Sounds like mind games that. Instead just be upfront and say what you need. *oops I mean communicate somehow in a nice manner and resolve issues if you can*
Bear in mind, if he's not willing to even listen or explain, it seems like a lost cause. Give it time, see how it goes and then do what's best for you as an individual.
I know i should just tell him I dont like how things are going but I feel bad for feeling this way because I shouldnt feel bad when he hangs out with his friends. And I dont want to argue over something like this but youre right, i should talk to him (if he ever replies)
hey guys just to update ya'll we talked, but it wasn't about this stuff, we said we didnt see each other often and he said i needed to focus on my education. So we decided to take a break...

so we broke up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending