The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You are right I just want her to get over it. I just want proper friends who won't get jealous of me or basically bully or belittle me, but that is always what seems to happen and when I speak up and defend myself I am always the one who took it "too" far or they were just "kidding".
Original post by nate1234
You are right I just want her to get over it. I just want proper friends who won't get jealous of me or basically bully or belittle me, but that is always what seems to happen and when I speak up and defend myself I am always the one who took it "too" far or they were just "kidding".

Then lighten up and try to make a joke out of things.
Reply 22
You are very fortunate. I will never be able to grow a beard or mustache just genetics.
Reply 23
I guess I could but then I feel like if I do not tell them to stop they will think it's okay to walk all over me :s-smilie: trust me I do laugh some stuff off I am pretty easy going with my friends, but when it goes too far I speak up.

Like had this male friend and we were out for lunch with a bunch of other guys and I told him that you are not supposed to tip on tax and he kept telling me I was wrong and he started hitting me with a metal spoon hard on my hand (it hurt a lot) and I told him to stop and he wouldn't until he was done.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 24
You know it ain’t that man she’s hot for you and hates the fact other women will want u that what’s it is man ! If you ain’t gay that is but if you are good looking you have her wanting you for herself it’s female manipulative banter !you ain’t got no confidence man otherwise you’ll be with some other ***** or her u choose
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 25
Yeah I might as well just accept it even though I want to be masculine looking. It turns out a lot of guys do not like being around guys that look feminine. I am just jealous of how easily everyone make friends without any of this stuff I have to deal with because of the way I look I guess.

When you were called pretty did you have a lot of guy friends?
Original post by Jessue
You know it ain’t that man she’s hot for you and hates the fact other women will want u that what’s it is man ! If you ain’t gay that is but if you are good looking you have her wanting you for herself it’s female manipulative banter !you ain’t got no confidence man otherwise you’ll be with some other ***** or her u choose

Eem think you quoted the wrong person here :confused:
(edited 6 years ago)
This is by far the weirdest and most "queer" (as in strange) thread I have read. Just tell her that Lion's can mate up to 50 times a day and female kangaroo's have 3 vaginas to make her like you. It works everytime for me.
First i say it they look confused and then they faint off laughter (or maybe the chloroform) and next thing you know they unconsi- Yeah no. Don't do that.
Don't end on a sex offenders list again like I did.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by itsfantanoooo
Lool how about you fire back next time.

The most savage would be "at least im attractive for a rapist to want me" but maybe that's overkill

A furious female classmate once told me "I hope you get raped". I took it as a compliment.

She told me she is straight so that is not it. "Or she likes you" it is funny that you say that because she had told me in the past that she did not want to hang out too much with me in fear that it would look like we are dating. Honestly though why can't a girl and boy just be friends.

It always seems like the girls that appear friendly/give me looks want something more than friendship which I really am not ready for/way too busy for. And guys that I do not even know well seem intimidated, uncomfortable, ignore/dislike me for just being around. So I only have one friend (he is male) that does not mind being around me. Honestly I want more guy friends but other guys do not even want to get to know me.

I know the feeling.

She probably likes you or is lying about being bisexual/lesbian. I'd be more worried about boys avoiding you...
Reply 29
Original post by usualsuspects
A furious female classmate once told me "I hope you get raped". I took it as a compliment.

I know the feeling.

She probably likes you or is lying about being bisexual/lesbian. I'd be more worried about boys avoiding you...

Trust me I am worried but I have theory. I am in college and I look 14 and a lot of people there especially the guys look older than me, on top of that many guys despise guys who look feminine, so I am guessing that no older/adulting look guy wants to be friends with a 14 year old looking guy who is also "pretty"? Just a guess though but it bugs me.
Reply 30
That is funny :biggrin:!
Let me just say that I am very skinny and young looking for my age and also that I am not claiming the title "pretty boy", pretty is just a name that women/females chose to call me.

So I have a female friend who is stand offish and mean/harsh to me. I am nothing but nice and kind to her and at the time I was confused as to why she treated my so poorly. I always have to ask her to hang out with me never the reverse. She would say things to suggest that I was a weak and effeminate guy like how "I should be careful at night because I might get raped" or how "I should learn self defense to protect myself" stuff that you should never say to a boy, stuff that really messed with my head and made me feel bad about myself. But one time she told me over the phone that she was jealous of how pretty I was (really uncomfortable because I am a guy and I want to be handsome not pretty) but then the way she treats me is all due to jealousy? Why is she jealous of a boy? Can a girl or someone with a similar experience please explain this to me.

I can relate to this actually, a girl once kept saying to me "you could really pull off being gay" "you have such good posture you look gay"
Reply 32
Original post by Xopher_
I can relate to this actually, a girl once kept saying to me "you could really pull off being gay" "you have such good posture you look gay"

I really dislike when people accuse guys of being gay for every other reason besides them liking other boys it really is just ridiculous really.

Actually she said something a little similar like "you could pass off as a girl if you really wanted to" I was like did she really just say that to me? That really made me mad. She is really insensitive seriously.
I really dislike when people accuse guys of being gay for every other reason besides them liking other boys it really is just ridiculous really.

Actually she said something a little similar like "you could pass off as a girl if you really wanted to" I was like did she really just say that to me? That really made me mad. She is really insensitive seriously.

Funny thing is, is she had a serious crush on me. So if you ever get called gay, the girl is probably just trying to deny her interest in you. So immature though honestly. It is extremely disrespectful. People say I dress well, but she said I dress gay? She asked me to go out last night and I rejected her :h:
Reply 34
Probably did ! But was trying to follow the thread !
Hello. Like you I've also experienced this. As a guy in my 40's I can assure you that it's plain jealousy. She is/was insecure of her own looks and feels/felt unattractive. So, she feels good inside putting you down and making you seem weak or unmanly. She may even be lesbian as many lesbians hate good looking men with nice features.

Latest

Trending

Trending