The Student Room Group

What is the most overrated film of all time?

for any reason

has to be the notebook , just wasnt that great.

Scroll to see replies

Frozen (*hides*) 🙄
frozen, wreck it ralph wasn't that good either.
Reply 3
Inception
Paranormal Activity from 1-100. They're not extremely bad but bad for sure. Some are bad and some are extremely bad actually.
"The Revenant" really wasn't worth all the talk tbh, they could have halved the length and still have kept all the exciting scenes in
They’re all crap tbh. The only thing movies are good for is curing my insomnia.
The Shawshank Redemption. How it's considered one of the best films of all time is beyond me. It's literally a typical jail story, with an unrealistic happy ending, where the two inmates make and run a shop on an island and live happily ever after..
Reply 8
Titanic, Avatar, La La Land, I could go on.
Original post by GovernmentEarner
The Shawshank Redemption. How it's considered one of the best films of all time is beyond me. It's literally a typical jail story, with an unrealistic happy ending, where the two inmates make and run a shop on an island and live happily ever after..

Morgan freeman and his narration cures my isonmia . It's kinda why lots of people like it
Bladerunner
The Breakfast Club
Fantastic beasts, just weird and felt like it was written by some random fan whilst J.K Rowling wrote a list of as many weird things she could come up with and that fan took some pages from that list and shoved it into the script. Also it should've ended 10 minutes before it actually did, I don't want about 5 2 minute conversations where one involves the main guy basically being awkward.
All of Tarantino's movies. I've yet to watch one that lived up to the hype.
Original post by Rum Ham
All of Tarantino's movies. I've yet to watch one that lived up to the hype.

What's the one where they're in a inn and there's a girl who has a bounty?
Titanic
Original post by bones-mccoy
Titanic

+1
La La Land
Reply 18
Original post by GovernmentEarner

Wholeheartedly seconded.
Fifty Shades of Grey.

Quick Reply

Latest