The Student Room Group

SAQ? Can I upload a picture that has a proof watermark over it?

Reply 1
Original post by new1234

I wouldn't recommend it. This image is used for your security ID.

Just take a good picture with your phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Doonesbury
I wouldn't recommend it. This image is used for your security ID.

Just take a good picture with your phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Security ID? Just for the interview right?
I used a really bad picture without proof on it though.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by new1234
Security ID? Just for the interview right?
I used a really bad picture without proof on it though.

Your SAQ picture will become your student ID card photo if you get in...
Reply 4
Original post by Paralove
Your SAQ picture will become your student ID card photo if you get in...

Lol! Just my luck! I though it's only used for identification purposes on interview . Oh well, i'll be sad about the picture if i even get in.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by new1234
Lol! Just my luck! I though it's only used for identification on interview purposes. Oh well, i'll be sad about the picture if i even get in.

Ha yeah it's something they never tell you... Four years down the line and I still have to look at it every day hahaha.
Reply 6
Ha yeah it's something they never tell you... Four years down the line and I still have to look at it every day hahaha.

So you never got to change yours? Yours is probably better than mine. Mine is literally a passport picture so I'm not smiling and just staring straight at the camera.

Kind of annoying that they don't tell you!!
Original post by new1234
So you never got to change yours? Yours is probably better than mine. Mine is literally a passport picture so I'm not smiling and just staring straight at the camera.

Kind of annoying that they don't tell you!!

Nope, no one does. Whatever is on the SAQ is automatically used. And yeah mine was a passport-esque photo. Doesn't really matter anyway because no one actually looks at it, you just need it for door access + taking out library books tbh.
Reply 8
Nope, no one does. Whatever is on the SAQ is automatically used. And yeah mine was a passport-esque photo. Doesn't really matter anyway because no one actually looks at it, you just need it for door access + taking out library books tbh.

Ahh, fair enough. Not really bothered as much since Cambridge is an aspirational choice for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending