The Student Room Group

EPQ: Should Prostitution be legalized?

Is this a good EPQ topic. It has to have ethics related so I though this was a good idea because of all the moral issues associated.
Original post by BlueMeanie
Is this a good EPQ topic. It has to have ethics related so I though this was a good idea because of all the moral issues associated.

It is legal
Reply 2
Original post by paul514
It is legal

OK. I could look into the morals of this? I read that although the act of paying money for sex is legal, brothels are illegal.

No. Just no. Not only will you be laughed at and teased by your peers, you will also be pretty awkward most likely when you have to present your research.
Reply 4
Original post by jakey_99
No. Just no. Not only will you be laughed at and teased by your peers, you will also be pretty awkward most likely when you have to present your research.

The subject teacher said that it was a good idea. I have heard that there is someone else thinking of doing a similar topic.
The subject teacher said that it was a good idea. I have heard that there is someone else thinking of doing a similar topic.

Ok then good luck to you
OK. I could look into the morals of this? I read that although the act of paying money for sex is legal, brothels are illegal.

It’s illegal for more than two to work at the same premises.

So you can’t go in and have like 20 girls working there at the same time, but it’s common practice that a handful of girls work in a brothel without the police bothering them in lots of city’s.

Also prostitution has moved on from street walkers and brothels to booking from a website like adultwork (google it)

Only someone really immature is going to find it awkward to talk about the sex industry
Reply 8
Ok then good luck to you

Original post by paul514

So you can’t go in and have like 20 girls working there at the same time, but it’s common practice that a handful of girls work in a brothel without the police bothering them in lots of city’s.

Also prostitution has moved on from street walkers and brothels to booking from a website like adultwork (google it)

I'll do the same subject but I will look into my hypothesis.
Original post by paul514
Only someone really immature is going to find it awkward to talk about the sex industry

Alright pipe down
Original post by paul514

Guess we know what you get up to in the evenings then
Alright pipe down

That’s your response? 😂
Original post by Underscore__
Guess we know what you get up to in the evenings then

I’m a happily engaged man tyvm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending