I was born in Australia raised in UK

wassup
Reply 2
Original post by NatKH
I was born in Australia raised in UK

wassup

Hey there,

Crap weather here isn’t it? The wind blew down the fence lol
I was born in India, but raised in UK. I came here when I was 1 though so...
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I was born in India, but raised in UK. I came here when I was 1 though so...

Wow that’s pretty early, I came here when I was 5.
I’ll attempt to answer your questions and fill your curiosity

Do you support censorship in China?
Reply 6
Hey there,

Crap weather here isn’t it? The wind blew down the fence lol

How good is your chinese?
Reply 7
Original post by fallout boy
you ate my dog

I wish I did lol.

(I like have a phobia of dogs because I remember being chased and Bit by a dog and tiny baby humans so there’s no chance. Sorry I failed to meet your expectations.)
Reply 8
Get out the country?

I’m doing great here(in my dreams) so no thanks x
Wow that’s pretty early, I came here when I was 5.

I know, so technically I wasn’t raised there. I always consider England as my home.
Original post by stoyfan
How good is your chinese?

Not that good even though I went to Chinese school on Sunday’s and took the exam at gcse and got an A*. I’m able to listen/understand basic conversation and maybe a little bit more in mandarin. Can barely speak it and when I do it’s bad pronounciation I have the foreigners speaking Chinese accent like the ones you see on Chinese dramas so f*cking bad hahah

Can read books/novels in simplified. Traditional is way to hard T_T

I can also type in pinyin, I’m actually really good at this.

Writing is not that good just the basics.

My Cantonese is pretty good, I can hold everyday conversations since my parents speak it to us and TVB HK dramas. A lot of stephen chow movies.
I know, so technically I wasn’t raised there. I always consider England as my home.

Have you ever visited India?

Since I have 5 years of good memories in China I still consider it as my home and England as my permanent home
Original post by yudothis
Do you support censorship in China?

Nope do you?
Not that good even though I went to Chinese school on Sunday’s and took the exam at gcse and got an A*. I’m able to listen/understand basic conversation and maybe a little bit more in mandarin. Can barely speak it and when I do it’s bad pronounciation I have the foreigners speaking Chinese accent like the ones you see on Chinese dramas so f*cking bad hahah

Can read books/novels in simplified. Traditional is way to hard T_T

I can also type in pinyin, I’m actually really good at this.

Writing is not that good just the basics.

My Cantonese is pretty good, I can hold everyday conversations since my parents speak it to us and TVB HK dramas. A lot of stephen chow movies.

This is something that happens to many who were born in a different country but were raised in the UK.

I was born in Romania but raised in the UK and.... I am pretty rubbish at speaking Romanian.
(edited 6 years ago)
I was born in Zimbabwe, but raised in uk
Original post by stoyfan
This is something that happens to many who were born in a different country but were raised in the UK.

I was born in Romania but raised in the UK and.... I am pretty rubbish at speaking Romanian.

That’s okay I mean it’s hard to be good a speaking any language if no one around you speaks it. Like I don’t think I would know any Cantonese at all if my parents didn’t speak it. One of my sisters was born in England and she knows nothing when she speaks she always inserts about fifty English words.

If you want to learn to speak more you could try watching Romanian tv shows and movies or listen to the music that’s what I do for my mandarin and Cantonese.
Original post by Sharon_rutendo
I was born in Zimbabwe, but raised in uk

How do you find it? Do you still have parts of your culture in you or have you completely just adapted to UK
Reply 17
Do you like white girls?
Darling I will never trade my culture for another culture hell to the nope... well i like the free education system but the weather is crap
Original post by UWS
Do you like white girls?

Yes I have had many friends that are white and are girls.

If you mean dating wise no because I’m not a lesbian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending