The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by k4yleyh4u00
got an offer from leeds for AAB as well! congrats, your grades are amazing (compared to mine especially :tongue:)

Oh well done!!!! Thank you I bet yours are amazing though x
sent mine off on the 10th, got acknowledgements from all within the next 2 days after submitting
offer from leeds, AAB
offer from newcastle, AAA
interview from york, so ive been selected to the next step but not offered an offer yet!
waiting for durham and cambridge now!!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AlainaBullen
Hello everyone! Alaina here :smile:

When did you submit the UCAS application: 10th October, but added 3 choices in Track on 16th

The date that LNAT is schedule/Date that you took LNAT: 17th October (not very confident but trying to remain calm while I wait for replies)

Universities that you have applied to: Oxford (St Catz) and Nottingham (applied on the 10th)
Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool (added on 16th October)

GCSEs grades: 7 A*, 4As

A level/IB predicted grades: AAA

Offers received (and date): No offers yet, acknowledgements from all except B'ham and Liverpool (but I did only apply yesterday)

The LNAT scores don't get sent off for anyone until the 21st October, so I reckon we'll start getting the first replies from LNAT unis in mid/late November.

UPDATE: Received a conditional (AAA) offer from Manchester last night (Tuesday 17th)!
Acknowledgements from all but Birmingham :smile:
Sent mine off 15th October.
A*AA predicted
Applied to Oxford, Nottingham, Leeds, Exeter, Northumbria

Have confirmation from all of them and just got my first offer today.
BBB from Exeter - guess they must have really liked my statement as the average entry requirements are AAA-AAB
Submitted: 15th October
Took LNAT : 14th September
Unis Applied to : Oxford, Nottingham, Leeds, Exeter, Northumbria
GCSE grades : 4 A* 6A 1C
Predicted A-level grades : Business A* History A Geography A

Offers received : Exeter BBB - 19/1/17

Guess they must have really liked my personal statement as the standard offer for Exeter is AAA-AAB
Sent my application on the 15th.
Applied to Oxford, LSE, Durham, King's and Exeter.
Got a confirmation from all of them.

Received an offer from Exeter two days ago.

Just curious, is EXETER any good? I mean, that was really quick to send an offer within 5 days!
How long does Oxford take??
Original post by CleggyFTW
Sent mine off 15th October.
A*AA predicted
Applied to Oxford, Nottingham, Leeds, Exeter, Northumbria

Have confirmation from all of them and just got my first offer today.
BBB from Exeter - guess they must have really liked my statement as the average entry requirements are AAA-AAB

How did you do on the LNAT practice tests?
Original post by AdvocateDevereux
Sent my application on the 15th.
Applied to Oxford, LSE, Durham, King's and Exeter.
Got a confirmation from all of them.

Received an offer from Exeter two days ago.

Just curious, is EXETER any good? I mean, that was really quick to send an offer within 5 days!
How long does Oxford take??

What was your offer for Exeter?
How did you do on the LNAT practice tests?

there is 2 tests on the webstie then i bought a revision guide which had a bunch of practice tests
I'm sorry for sounding stupid but what do you mean by what offer? As in conditional/unconditional? In that case, it's conditional.
I'm sorry for sounding stupid but what do you mean by what offer? As in conditional/unconditional? In that case, it's conditional.

I mean grades they offered if you feel confortable saying, obviously dont say if you dont want to. Its just i got BBB for law at exeter so was wondering if some people got around the same despite it being AAA on the website
Original post by CleggyFTW
I mean grades they offered if you feel confortable saying, obviously dont say if you dont want to. Its just i got BBB for law at exeter so was wondering if some people got around the same despite it being AAA on the website

Oh right. Well, I'm an international student but the grades they offered corresponds to BBB. It's surprising because the website clearly says AAA. Exeter was a safety net anyway. Really nervous for Oxford, LSE and KCL.
Reply 32
I just received an offer from Queen Mary's, A*AA. I really want to got to King's though, but I don't think I did very well on the LNAT :/ plus I'm doing Kplus so I'm eligible for a lower offer.
Submitted: 17th October
Took LNAT : 10th October
Unis Applied to : Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds, Birmingham, Leicester
GCSE grades : 8 A's 1 A* 1 B
Predicted A-level grades : German A Psychology A Geography A
Offers received : Liverpool - 23/10/17
I already have 3 offers. They are from UEA, Kent and Liverpool :smile:
When did you submit the UCAS application: 9 October
The date that LNAT is schedule/Date that you took LNAT: 19 December

Universities that you have applied to: Cambridge, KCL, Warwick, Manchester, Lancaster

GCSEs grades: 6A*s, 5As
A level/IB predicted grades: A*A*A (got them reduced from A*A*A*) and already have A* in EPQ.

Offers received (and date):
Manchester 16th October (acknowledged and offered on the same day!!)
ATM I have recieved offers from Leeds and Exeter.

Currently awaiting replies from Birmingham,Cambridge and Warwick.

Predicted A*A*A.
Original post by Blancosdos
ATM I have recieved offers from Leeds and Exeter.

Currently awaiting replies from Birmingham,Cambridge and Warwick.

Predicted A*A*A.

Same here, got my exeter offer a week ago and my Leeds one today.
Original post by AlainaBullen
Hello everyone! Alaina here :smile:

When did you submit the UCAS application: 10th October, but added 3 choices in Track on 16th

The date that LNAT is schedule/Date that you took LNAT: 17th October (not very confident but trying to remain calm while I wait for replies)

Universities that you have applied to: Oxford (St Catz) and Nottingham (applied on the 10th)
Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool (added on 16th October)

GCSEs grades: 7 A*, 4As

A level/IB predicted grades: AAA

Offers received (and date): No offers yet, acknowledgements from all except B'ham and Liverpool (but I did only apply yesterday)

The LNAT scores don't get sent off for anyone until the 21st October, so I reckon we'll start getting the first replies from LNAT unis in mid/late November.

UPDATE:
Conditional offer from Liverpool (ABB) :biggrin:
I have 3 offers for Law so far...

Latest

Trending

Trending