The Student Room Group

A journey for a happy life.

Welcome to my first ever GYG blog

Today i accidentally saw a link win a mac-book :LOL: no i was influenced by the title grow your grades. and believe me its the best way to improve blog all your everyday drama and u also get to study because you have to blog all of it as well as i guess its an amazing idea, so Pumpkins grab some books and some leftover becuz its about time to start and amazingly bored + full of fun journey my AS level has been started so LETS SUCK IT UP !!

Anyways, so here is what I am taking in AS:

BIOLOGY

CHEMISTRY

PHYSICS

So my O levels over and for As levels i have expected something good for my self at least 2As are must or else my parents will rip my head off :tongue:
so here it is 2As n 1B will work. Want to show to my o levels grades but a bit embarrassed because i was not serious at all but now i definitely am.

MY O LEVELS GRADES:

Spoiler

SO exactly this was me and i am sure a few months from now on i would be a different person. Don't worry i will post my AS result up :biggrin:

MY FUTURE GOALS

Spoiler

MY ACHIEVEMENTS

Spoiler

SO here i am now you know me very well so lets start my journey a head Best of luck with me. fasten your seat belts guys because its time now.

!!! LETS GET IT !!!
good luck with your studies!! what do you hope to study if/when you're at uni?
A female counterpart of mine, in terms of career goals....noice!
Best of luck my sistah!!!( ͡⌐■ ͜ʖ ͡-■)
Reply 3
Original post by mez_merising
good luck with your studies!! what do you hope to study if/when you're at uni?

i will chose accounts and finance :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by jdiemstr
a female counterpart of mine, in terms of career goals....noice!
Best of luck my sistah!!!( ͡⌐■ ͜ʖ ͡-■)

best of uck to you too bro :smile:
Reply 5
23 October 2017,
DAY 1

DEAR BLOG MATES,

WHAT DID I DO AT SCHOOL !!!

I woke up at 7:30AM first bad news got late for school on MONDAY and when i reached school i got to know that we have a biology test on Wednesday (membranes and biological molecules) so i rushed to the library and took some resource books and started making notes. want a sample let me give you one

Spoiler

after words i went to my classroom to take my first period of chemistry at 9:30AM there we got a very boring lecture about moles. after that 1 hour period we got a break of half n hour in that break i went to have some snacks and eventually me and my friends had some basic talk about biology test. the bell rings its our physics class!!! we went to take our physics class and there we got our test sheets not me because i was absent that day we discussed those all questions given in test paper. So thank god physics is over its time for biology 12:00PM in biology period we attempted some past papers of BIOLOGICAL MOLECULES. After that it was 1:00PM we had our clubs so i want to auditorium with my music and arts society member to discuss about our coming concert dates and what to do list after hat at 2:15Pm i went home.

AFTER SCHOOL!!!

i had lunch then rested till 1:30pm then went to academy for my physics tutions then for my chemistry tuition afterwords i went back home at 8:00pm then i had my dinner and went to my room i took out my notes out and revised all my flashcards after that i started preparing my self for my test which is on Wednesday. After all the study drama i took my laptop and now i am updating my blog after this update i will go take a shower watch some Episodes of The vampire diaries WHICH I AM ACTUALLY OBSESSED WITH...
then every one knows its asleep time so this was it my whole day in which i also had some fun with my friends at academy we almost made our teacher angry as well as my friend (mairman) she bunked her all classes today and at the end of the day she was there in principals office wow she deserved that because she didn't listen to me so i knew this would happen but let me tell you all i am also not so innocent one i am the other person

So that was it my first day and i made it through the day.. WISH ME LUCK FOR THE OTHER ONE
SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW
XOXO

FARHEEN.
Reply 6
24 October 2017,
DAY 2

DEAR BLOG MATES,

MY DAY

I woke up at 6:45AM i done my prayers and then i got ready for my school as i had omelet in my breakfast after that i went to school there at the morning i played badminton with my friend (fatima) afterwords we went to take our chemistry class again at 9:30AM. after that 1 hour class we went to computer lab to take some printout ideas for our dignity wall. eventually we were done with our half n hour break till then so we went to take our physics class in our physics class we discussed about forces or new chapter had started. it was kind of boring :frown: because our teacher is a bit slow but at the end we understood what he just aid in 1 hour. after that class we had our practical of chemistry there we done some food tests like Benedict test. after that at 1:0PM we went to the resource room and made some art for the dignity day wall and started attaching it there afterwords it was home time so i went to home at 2:00PM as always.

AFTER SCHOOL DAY

As i reached home i went to take shower and had my lunch after that i drove to my academy and took my physics and chemistry class i got free at 7:00PM and then went straight to my cousins house to visit them and there we had some talks about our old memories and all the sweet times :wink: i came home at 9:00PM and then i had my dinner after the dinner i went to my room and revised my notes and flash cards as i have biology test tomorrow so i had some practices of past papers after that i watched one episode of the vampire diaries. :tongue: SO this was my day no i am updating it. its almost 12:15AM o i better go and have some sleep because i am really very tired now my legs are hurting and i can feel some FLU.

SO THIS WAS IT WILL BE RIGHT BACK TOMMRROW PEOPLE!!! HAVE A GREAT NIGHT
TC CU BYE BYE... :smile:

XOXO
FARHEEN... :biggrin:
Reply 7
25 October 2017,
DAY 3

DEAR BLOG MATES,

MY DAY A SCHOOL

as Always i woke up at 6:45AM i got dressed up for school I had my breakfast and went to school i reached early so i decided to write my diary there after 15 minutes my friends arrived and one of them the sick and crazy one snatched my diary suddenly and ran off to read it i ran after him to stop him but he is so clever he went to boys washroom and there he locked himself and asked me from the window which page is mine i told him he is not on any page but he didn't agreed so he started reading it and then he found the page about him i wrote not bad things but some things about him there. :wink: he read them laughed and then he returned me my diary after that we went to our class and took our chemistry class after that class i went to canteen and purchased chocolate shake for my self after words i went to the corridor and i shouted a loud it was just a joke i was just being crazy for a moment then i went to my friends and we discussed about biology test after that it was our physics period we went there and studied about forces work and power afterwords it was my biology test :s-smilie:. it was very difficult but i still got done with it i hope my grades would up to the mark after that we went to physics lab and done physics practical it was cool i finished first and all correctly eventually it was home time so i went home.

AFTER SCHOOL DRAMA

After school i came home i changed and had my lunch. i went to my room put my academy things together in my bag then went to living room and watched TV at 4:30PM i drove to my academy there i attended two classes one physics and one chemistry after those classes i came home at 7:30PM i watched TV and checked my instagram snapchat and stuff :smile: afterwords i had dinner and went to my room for study i again as always revised my flash cards and then started studying for upcoming chemistry test which is on Monday. After all of this i watched 1 episode of The Vampire Diaries :u: and now i am updating my BLOG to let you guys know that i made it though the day WOHHOOO !! Wish me luck for tomorrow because i am going to skip school tomorrow so that i could cover up at home all the previous topics with past-papers as at school tomorrow we are only gonna do past papers so its better to stay home and study. :tongue:

XOXO
FARHEEN...:biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending