The Student Room Group

First boyfriend advice

Hi, I’m 17 and Ive just started going out with my first boyfriend. He’s also 17 and I am his first girlfriend. We’ve been friends for about a year and he finally asked me out over text. I haven’t seen him in a week and now I’m going on a date with him tomorrow. I normally consider myself the confident one compared to him but he’s made all the big moves. I need advice or I might implode.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
When you said he asked you out, did he ask you out on a date or did he ask you to be his girlfriend? Because those are different things and you talked about going on a date...
Original post by UWS
When you said he asked you out, did he ask you out on a date or did he ask you to be his girlfriend? Because those are different things and you talked about going on a date...

Definitely asked me to be husband girlfriend he made that clear.
Original post by UWS

Definitely asked me to be his girlfriend he made that clear.
Isn't he the confident one because hes making the first moves?
Reply 5
Original post by NatalieHunter
Definitely asked me to be his girlfriend he made that clear.

I would say go on the date to have fun. Flirt a bit, talk about things, have banter and joke around. Don't overthink it.
Original post by NatalieHunter
Hi, I’m 17 and Ive just started going out with my first boyfriend. He’s also 17 and I am his first girlfriend. We’ve been friends for about a year and he finally asked me out over text. I haven’t seen him in a week and now I’m going on a date with him tomorrow. I normally consider myself the confident one compared to him but he’s made all the big moves. I need advice or I might implode.

Woman if he asked you out over text he don't deserve you!!!!
Ok thx to the one person who actually gave useful information
Don't wear dead creps.
DON'T
Original post by Jigsaws mum
Don't wear dead creps.
DON'T

😂😂 dead creps is the worst of them all
Original post by Jigsaws mum
Don't wear dead creps.
DON'T

Wasn’t planning on it
Dw just take it as it comes, your only just starting, there will be plenty opportunities to do something confident
have fun :smile: he likes you

Quick Reply

Latest