The Student Room Group

Official Cambridge 2018 Stalking Sheet!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Will edit my row later :wink: seems to be a lot of CS applicants :biggrin:
@K-Man_PhysCheM see you hovering over the extra interests box for quite a while XD.
Original post by black1blade
@K-Man_PhysCheM see you hovering over the extra interests box for quite a while XD.

Haha, I do what I want

Well done on A2 challenge!
I've not done it yet. Apparently I'm sitting physics A2 challenge and Olympiad round 1 in early November...
Probs shouldn't be trying to help other people out but the cambridge pre-u multiple choice questions are great practice for the multiple choice NSAA. Multiple choice are my strong suit so hopefully gonna nail them on the day. In the section B either I'll get the question straight away and do really well or I wont understand them at all and do very badly XD.
Original post by K-Man_PhysCheM
Haha, I do what I want

Well done on A2 challenge!
I've not done it yet. Apparently I'm sitting physics A2 challenge and Olympiad round 1 in early November...

Yeah the round 1 is the 17th and I am trying as hard as I can on it but it's v difficult especially when I haven't done like over half the physics in class. The Issac physics mentoring scheme has been good for going over some basic circular (not curricular) motion and gravitational fields stuff though. Honestly more than anything I understand the physics most of the time it's just hard to formulate enough equations and do the algebra so you can get your answer in the sparse number of variables they desire.
There are some internationals so maybe add a column to specify if international or not :smile:

Well this seems quite successful, glad I suggested it, well done for making it :smile:
Hey, this is a very good idea! I was trying to fill in the form, but the EC and Status questions didn't come up on my form. How comes?
Original post by Jono-Wolf
Hey, this is a very good idea! I was trying to fill in the form, but the EC and Status questions didn't come up on my form. How comes?

You can edit them in after you've submitted!
lol @black1blade French was also the only subject I had a C in the equivalent of GCSEs :biggrin:
Original post by Jono-Wolf

They aren't questions (yet), they're just to add to the form afterwards for the time being :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by IcedArizona
There are some internationals so maybe add a column to specify if international or not :smile:

I like that idea.

Also, @ImprobableCacti, a list of your other uni choices & courses would be nice.

For the status bit what were you thinking?

e.g.
Applied
Rejected :frown:
Interview Invite (with date of interview?)
Offer Holder
Original post by Doonesbury
I like that idea.

Also, @ImprobableCacti, a list of your other uni choices & courses would be nice.

For the status bit what were you thinking?

e.g.
Applied
Rejected :frown:
Interview Invite (with date of interview?)
Offer Holder

I will add this in the morning at some point, and for the status part that is exactly what I was thinking :smile:
If ever this is the interview invite/subject spreadsheet (from last year) if in need of inspiration:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GdP19jokg6fdfvAWpJt-Ysj387kNCXUU_yx4AvbUQ3s/edit#gid=2095811858
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by IcedArizona
If ever this the interview invite/subject spreadsheet if in need of inspiration:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GdP19jokg6fdfvAWpJt-Ysj387kNCXUU_yx4AvbUQ3s/edit#gid=2095811858

Nice. And add an interview score out of 10 (so we can do that analysis of interviewee impression vs application outcome again).
Original post by Doonesbury
Nice. And add an interview score out of 10 (so we can do that analysis of interviewee impression vs application outcome again).

Hmm idk if I should be pessimistic or optimistic about my score in that case lol. Kinda embarrassing if you put a high score and get rejected. I definitely will have to try reign myself in and not become an "arrogant blusterer" :wink:
Reply 37
Hmm idk if I should be pessimistic or optimistic about my score in that case lol. Kinda embarrassing if you put a high score and get rejected. I definitely will have to try reign myself in and not become an "arrogant blusterer" :wink:

LOL. :smile:
Got the lowest maths ums so far :/. I'd be so pissed if I was rejected partly because that annoying momentum question in the mechanics and making silly mistakes in the c4 XD.
Got the lowest maths ums so far :/. I'd be so pissed if I was rejected partly because that annoying momentum question in the mechanics and making silly mistakes in the c4 XD.

Tbf though you already have an A-Level, no?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending