The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Acoustical & Audio Engineering at University of Salford?

I really want to go Manchester for University next year and would love to do Audio Engineering at Salford with industry placement.

However, I haven't been able to find any reviews or much info on the facilities, placements and the course itself from students who have done or currently doing the course.

It'd be greatly appreciated if anyone can give more of an insight onto the course at Salford and whether I could cope with it as I have not done A-Level Maths or Physics.

Thanks, Jez
Original post by jsnorman99
I really want to go Manchester for University next year and would love to do Audio Engineering at Salford with industry placement.

However, I haven't been able to find any reviews or much info on the facilities, placements and the course itself from students who have done or currently doing the course.

It'd be greatly appreciated if anyone can give more of an insight onto the course at Salford and whether I could cope with it as I have not done A-Level Maths or Physics.

Thanks, Jez

I have a friend who works for JaguarLandRover doing NVH work with her Audio/acoustics degree from Salford.

Here's a placement review: https://www.ratemyplacement.co.uk/placement-review/130512/jaguar-land-rover/advanced-vehicle-nvh

best advice is to get some work experience no matter what degree you pick try and get summer and year long placements - the uni will not help with this you have to apply on your own, first stop being gradcracker.com
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Did you get any responses about this, I really want to do this course at Salford University but haven't really got much to go on in regards to the course and facilities etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending