The Student Room Group

Do I like this boy or have I just got issues??

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
wtf? Sounds like you don't know wtf you want.
Reply 2
Original post by eden3
wtf? Sounds like you don't know wtf you want.

I honestly don't. 😂😂 I think I'm just inexperienced
Reply 3
Hmmm, sounds like you may just be really nervous and unsure of yourself. Are you a confident person? I don't think you have issues, i think you are just new to this stuff and you don't really know what to do or what you should do etc.
Reply 4
Original post by Avaia
Hmmm, sounds like you may just be really nervous and unsure of yourself. Are you a confident person? I don't think you have issues, i think you are just new to this stuff and you don't really know what to do or what you should do etc.

I am very awkward. I just wish I'd stop feeling weird because he's really nice and I don't want to ruin it or scare him off. 😂 Ty for the reply
Serious issues
Typical of the female species. Not sure what they want.
Reply 7
Original post by lis_7
I am very awkward. I just wish I'd stop feeling weird because he's really nice and I don't want to ruin it or scare him off. 😂 Ty for the reply

Hmm, if he is really nice, why don't you talk to him about it. Let him know you like him but that you've never dated anybody and you just aren't sure about it all :smile: I am sure he would understand
Reply 8
Original post by Avaia
Hmm, if he is really nice, why don't you talk to him about it. Let him know you like him but that you've never dated anybody and you just aren't sure about it all :smile: I am sure he would understand

I think I'll do this, hopefully he'll understand. Thanks for the helpful reply. I wish I wasn't so bad at these things lmao
Reply 9
Original post by lis_7
I think I'll do this, hopefully he'll understand. Thanks for the helpful reply. I wish I wasn't so bad at these things lmao

It's fine, everybody starts somewhere, dating can be terrifying xD The nerves of having a crush on him may be a part of it too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending