The Student Room Group

Nervous about being eaten out

So me and my boyfriend been together almost 7 months and he wants to go down on me. But the thing is is I'm nervous to let him. I've never been eaten out before. Like what if it smell weird or taste bad. I shower and wash down there but even then I feel it doesn't help. I mean he tells me all the time how hot and sexy or bad I am but he's never seen that area down there and I'm very self conscious. What should I do?
Honestly, it's not as big a deal as you're imagining! It's quite daunting at first, but just try and relax, and it'll be great. Also, if it's something he wants to do then he definitely won't have any problems with it:smile: You might feel awkward the first time, but I think everyone does! , after that it won't be much of a big deal hopefully:smile:
Reply 2
When you both are horny and in the mood *wink wink* let the feeling take over, don't think about what he might think about you, he's your boyfriend so chill:u:
I completely feel you! I was exactly the same, the first time I put strawberry body butter on my thighs so I'd smell nice. He didn't care, I was nervous and over thinking the first time and made sure the light was off and he was under the covers so none of us could see anything. Neither of us care now :smile:
Original post by lkolbus
So me and my boyfriend been together almost 7 months and he wants to go down on me. But the thing is is I'm nervous to let him. I've never been eaten out before. Like what if it smell weird or taste bad. I shower and wash down there but even then I feel it doesn't help. I mean he tells me all the time how hot and sexy or bad I am but he's never seen that area down there and I'm very self conscious. What should I do?

If yo bits smell let the boy eat the booty like groceries
It is completely normal to worry, so don't. Just enjoy the buffet !!

Quick Reply

Latest