The Student Room Group

Interview

Hi as any one done a MMIs interview at Uclan? I am worried as it is new to me has anyone any ideas what to expect? I was shortlisted for the interview and I have to take my original certificates. I read a scenario and then have to enter the room and then a buzzer will ring for me to move onto the next room. Has anyone done this and what kind of questions are they?
Original post by Aceofbace1983
Hi as any one done a MMIs interview at Uclan? I am worried as it is new to me has anyone any ideas what to expect? I was shortlisted for the interview and I have to take my original certificates. I read a scenario and then have to enter the room and then a buzzer will ring for me to move onto the next room. Has anyone done this and what kind of questions are they?

The whole idea of the multiple mini interview is that applicants will have no idea what to expect and will answer the questions completely unprepared. It is always a good idea to do some standard interview preparation (why do you want to study nursing, why this particular university etc.) however the mini interviews may be simple chats or could involve group tasks or individual activities. These can test a number of different things from your ability to work as a team to your ability to read facial expressions, or your ability to empathise with a patient account.

Just as a reminder, we do not allow any specific interview discussion on TSR as it undermines the admissions process and gives applicants an unfair advantage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending