The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol
Reply 2
Get a D.
You’ll be good at the subject, after all, there’s clearly already a lot of chemistry between you.
Reply 4
Original post by Leahmitch
So i turned 18 a month ago and on my 18th birthday I meant this guy who was like 28 and we had sex😬 a week later we bumped into eachother and swapped numbers. We’ve been in a sexual relationship for 3 months now but when i went to school (my last year of sixth form) i was told i had a new chemistry teacher and guess ****ing what it was him😶 what should i do?

Miss lessons after all you’ve chemistry
Reply 5
Lmao I love the way the prestigious TSR users (UWS) and that other guy know it's so obvious this is a troll.
Reply 6
Original post by Texxers
Lmao I love the way the prestigious TSR users (UWS) and that other guy know it's so obvious this is a troll.

"the other guy" thanks man
Reply 7
Original post by Cor395
"the other guy" thanks man

Lol no offence but I meant that guy with the flower pfp... Since they have loads of those green tabs or whatever they're called on here.
Reply 8
Original post by Texxers
Lol no offence but I meant that guy with the flower pfp... Since they have loads of those green tabs or whatever they're called on here.

oh. lel
Original post by Texxers

It's known as reps.
Reply 10
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You’ll be good at the subject, after all, there’s clearly already a lot of chemistry between you.

Smooth.
Of course, this is in 'Today on TSR'...
Well, you might want to wait till after you finish school... because if you both get caught, he will lose his job and licence to teach and go to prison (its illegal)... and you'll get in trouble, not to mention with your parents and school because you are under his care as a student, no matter if you are 18 and technically an adult. If its just sexual and not an emotional relationship, then it shouldn't be too hard to wait till after summer :smile:
i turned 18 a month ago*
on my 18th birthday I met this guy who was like 28 and we had sex*
We’ve been in a sexual relationship for 3 months now*

OP must be hella bad at counting months....or this thread was made by a troll without much thought going into it.
Forget the Chemistry lessons! I think you need to go back to GCSE and re-take your Maths.
I often wonder what would happen in a situation like this.hell even if you were friends with the guy before he became a teacher i think it's frowned upon.
So what's the problem? You'll get a good grade anyway now 😅
Reply 17
Original post by wolto
Miss lessons after all you’ve chemistry

😂 lol
Someone's in the mood for trolling today
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MiszShortee786
It's known as reps.

Reps lol? Sounds like TSR are trying to appeal to the kids, am I right? Sounds like some sort of gang name for the amount street cred you have 😂

Latest

Trending

Trending