The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I'm applying for dental hygiene and therapy this year for 2018 entry!

Does anyone know when we will start receiving interview offers? (if I get any haha)

Beebee x
Reply 2
Hey, where have you applied to? I have applied to Sheffield (diploma) and haven't heard anything yet.. thought we should hear around now-ish? Also just applied to Cardiff and Queen Mary (both diploma) through UCAS so don't expect to hear anything for a while. Waiting is the worst!
Reply 3
Original post by reblo91
Hey, where have you applied to? I have applied to Sheffield (diploma) and haven't heard anything yet.. thought we should hear around now-ish? Also just applied to Cardiff and Queen Mary (both diploma) through UCAS so don't expect to hear anything for a while. Waiting is the worst!

Hey! So i applied to Cardiff, Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds and Birmingham- haven't heard anything either I hate waiting :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by beebee98
Hey! So i applied to Cardiff, Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds and Birmingham- haven't heard anything either I hate waiting :frown:

when did you send off your application? have you got a levels or access course?
I’ve got an interview at Teesside at the end of the year, super nervous but also excited! Still waiting to hear back from Cardiff and Queen Mary.
Reply 6
Original post by lhampshire
I’ve got an interview at Teesside at the end of the year, super nervous but also excited! Still waiting to hear back from Cardiff and Queen Mary.

When did u send it off
Original post by MKaur18
When did u send it off

Mid September!
Reply 8
Mid September!

how long did you wait for them to send an interview from applying?
Original post by mcooke12
how long did you wait for them to send an interview from applying?

A little over a month I think
(edited 6 years ago)
anyone got an interview so far??
Hey, I am also applying this year to hopefully get in for September 2018 x
I am applying for September 2018 also! I am hoping for teeside..
Reply 13

How long did it take before they asked you to attend an interview? what qualification do you have?
It took around a month for them to ask me to attend an interview. I have one a level in English language and my dental nursing diploma as well as one post qualification
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15
It took around a month for them to ask em to attend an interview. I have one a level in English language and my dental nursing diploma as well as one post qualification

I’ve still not heard anything, I have only got a dental nursing diploma and an access course. Finger crossed good luck!
(edited 6 years ago)
Has anyone got an interview for University of Essex?
Reply 17
I havent got into sheffield :frown: .. still waiting to hear back from Cardiff, Birmingham, Plymouth, Portsmouth and Queen Mary. Hopefully shouldnt be waiting too much longer!
Original post by reblo91
I havent got into sheffield :frown: .. still waiting to hear back from Cardiff, Birmingham, Plymouth, Portsmouth and Queen Mary. Hopefully shouldnt be waiting too much longer!

fingers crossed!
I have an interview at teeside in a few weeks! I am so nervous

Latest