The Student Room Group

Official Cambridge 2018 Stalking Sheet!

Scroll to see replies

I have updated the questions to include more about other Unis and interviews :smile:
Original post by ImprobableCacti
Tbf though you already have an A-Level, no?

yeah maths
Original post by black1blade
yeah maths

Well that's something that a lot of applicants don't have :smile:
Original post by ImprobableCacti
Well that's something that a lot of applicants don't have :smile:

Yeah at least I'm doing the fm this year.

Our spreadsheet is clearly better; more columns and more entries (as of posting)!
Reply 46
Original post by K-Man_PhysCheM
Our spreadsheet is clearly better; more columns and more entries (as of posting)!

This is known and expected behaviour :wink:
Original post by Doonesbury
This is known and expected behaviour :wink:

PRSOM!

Most people I know who are applying to Oxbridge are applying to the Other Place and speak ill of Cambridge! I asked a friend's brother, who's studying law at Oxford, for some interview tips for Cambridge, and he said (jokingly) "Just tell them you're autistic and you're in".
Reply 48
PRSOM!

Most people I know who are applying to Oxbridge are applying to the Other Place and speak ill of Cambridge! I asked a friend's brother, who's studying law at Oxford, for some interview tips for Cambridge, and he said (jokingly) "Just tell them you're autistic and you're in".

(edited 6 years ago)
PRSOM!

Oggsford students be salty. I mean tbf there was that time Oxford said that people not making eye contact was a form of micro-aggressive racism and then Cambridge said that discriminates against people on the spectrum who often have trouble making eye contact
Watching :colone: :ninja:
Oggsford students be salty. I mean tbf there was that time Oxford said that people not making eye contact was a form of micro-aggressive racism and then Cambridge said that discriminates against people on the spectrum who often have trouble making eye contact

Haha, that's crazy xD

Does that mean I don't have to look at the interviewers?
Haha, that's crazy xD

Does that mean I don't have to look at the interviewers?

I'd make the effort anyway. I did have this general interview at school and I did keep eye contact for a while although what I often find I do is when I'm thinking about something my eyes sorta drift away XD.
I'd make the effort anyway. I did have this general interview at school and I did keep eye contact for a while although what I often find I do is when I'm thinking about something my eyes sorta drift away XD.

I was joking xD I don't usually have problems making eye contact with people, like just now on the way back from the swimming pool I kept eyeballing random strangers down the street!!

It's cool you got a practise interview; I think my school are organising some after half term, but they've said it will be general too (like "Why do you want to study physics?" etc...)
I was joking xD I don't usually have problems making eye contact with people, like just now on the way back from the swimming pool I kept eyeballing random strangers down the street!!

It's cool you got a practise interview; I think my school are organising some after half term, but they've said it will be general too (like "Why do you want to study physics?" etc...)

Yeah this was a mock job interview with someone who works in industry.
Did you spot the troll who wrote on the sheet that they were applying for medicine and predicted CDD in art, business and drama? 😂
Who’s that N/A applying for maths at Trinity ....... A* maths in year 9 and A* further maths in year 11.....
Original post by Sonechka
Did you spot the troll who wrote on the sheet that they were applying for medicine and predicted CDD in art, business and drama? 😂

Nevermind that, someone actually went ahead and ruined the whole thing just now ...:s-smilie:
Reply 58
Original post by CompSciCat
Nevermind that, someone actually went ahead and ruined the whole thing just now ...:s-smilie:

The thing about gsheets is any edits can be rolled back.

Paging @ImprobableCacti ! :smile:

I think it needs to be kept view-only most of the time...
Original post by Doonesbury
The thing about gsheets is any edits can be rolled back.

Paging @ImprobableCacti ! :smile:

I think it needs to be kept view-only most of the time...

No way!! I've been out all day - I'll try sort it when I get home, if I can't I'm afraid we may have to start again.. :frown: :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending