The Student Room Group

Official Cambridge 2018 Stalking Sheet!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ImprobableCacti
No way!! I've been out all day - I'll try sort it when I get home, if I can't I'm afraid we may have to start again.. :frown: :frown:

Are you able to lock it? You can certainly undo edits.
Btw I accidentally deleted someone's gcse grades because I was selected on a box when I tabbed over and accidentally pressed a key XD.
Reply 62
No way!! I've been out all day - I'll try sort it when I get home, if I can't I'm afraid we may have to start again.. :frown: :frown:

I've made it view-only.

Hopefully that's done it.
Reply 63
Original post by black1blade
Btw I accidentally deleted someone's gcse grades because I was selected on a box when I tabbed over and accidentally pressed a key XD.

Can you make changes now? I've tried to make it view-only...
Original post by Doonesbury

It's view only now, I think they must have meant before you did that :smile:

Yeah I can't, that was yesterday that I did that.
Reply 66
Original post by Lemur14
It's view only now, I think they must have meant before you did that :smile:

Original post by black1blade
Yeah I can't, that was yesterday that I did that.

Yes I know, I just wanted to check that it was actually view-only for everyone and not just me :smile:

I don't know if the form can still be used...? If so that's fine.
Yes I know, I just wanted to check that it was actually view-only for everyone and not just me :smile:

I don't know if the form can still be used...? If so that's fine.

No clue, but if not I'm sure it can be sorted when the OP gets home so you've preserved what is left for now which is the main thing :smile:
Just a suggestion, maybe make the titles of the columns on the spreadsheet shorter, e.g. 'Name' instead of 'By what name would you like to be known'. I know it's linked to the google form, so maybe this isn't possible. And have the applied for subject in alphabetical order, instead of timestamp order maybe? Seems more useful to have the subjects grouped. Also, could you make one column for the subjects being studied at A Level? Seems unnecessary having 4/5 different columns, especially since most of the subjects are one/two words.

Sorry for all the suggestions, I just think this would help make this better. Thanks for putting all this together!
Original post by Ishan_2000
Just a suggestion, maybe make the titles of the columns on the spreadsheet shorter, e.g. 'Name' instead of 'By what name would you like to be known'. I know it's linked to the google form, so maybe this isn't possible. And have the applied for subject in alphabetical order, instead of timestamp order maybe? Seems more useful to have the subjects grouped. Also, could you make one column for the subjects being studied at A Level? Seems unnecessary having 4/5 different columns, especially since most of the subjects are one/two words.

Sorry for all the suggestions, I just think this would help make this better. Thanks for putting all this together!

Previously it was ordered alphabetically according to subject applied as you have suggested. I don't know why that was changed (it took me ages to work out how to sort alphabetically lol).

Some good suggestions here though! :smile:
Original post by K-Man_PhysCheM
Previously it was ordered alphabetically according to subject applied as you have suggested. I don't know why that was changed (it took me ages to work out how to sort alphabetically lol).

Some good suggestions here though! :smile:

Yeah, we can still order it alphabetically ourselves as viewers. The Oxford Sheet does actually look easier to read. But there is a person who has put paragraphs in their grades section in the Cambridge sheet...

Thanks!
Yeah, we can still order it alphabetically ourselves as viewers. The Oxford Sheet does actually look easier to read. But there is a person who has put paragraphs in their grades section in the Cambridge sheet...

Thanks!

"At least some examiners know how to mark" haha xD

I think fewer people do S4 than M4, at least for OCR mathematics, but I'm sure that person has/will also be sitting that exam soon so will get the delight of having an even smaller "handful of examiners [having] the privilege of marking [his] papers".
I've made it view-only.

Hopefully that's done it.

Thanks doonesbury, I'm still not home (so much traffic :/ )

Hi, I will change this when I get home :smile:
Ok so google sheets is not allowing me to undo that far back or even access version history. I may have to reset the document and make a better form so that there would be no need to edit anything in :smile:
Ok so google sheets is not allowing me to undo that far back or even access version history. I may have to reset the document and make a better form so that there would be no need to edit anything in :smile:

Will probably make a new, better formatted sheet :smile:

(I will see if responses can be carried over using google forms but no guarantees)
Ok so ive imported all previous responses to a new form and linked it in the title post, I've made it so that you all can comment on the doc (meaning I can edit as needed) - let me know if any of you want to start a fresh with a new entry and I will just delete your old one :smile:

Hopefully this should sort it :smile:
Ok so ive imported all previous responses to a new form and linked it in the title post, I've made it so that you all can comment on the doc (meaning I can edit as needed) - let me know if any of you want to start a fresh with a new entry and I will just delete your old one :smile:

Hopefully this should sort it :smile:

Great, thank you for doing this :smile:
(I would probably be hopeless with google sheets :biggrin:)

Could you delete my entry? I think it's easier for me to fill in a new response then for you to edit in the missing stuff because I completed the form quite early when a lot of them didn't exist
Google Form

Google Sheet

Let's Do This!

(P.S. Please let me know if anything isn't working)

It isn't showing the predicted grades anymore? Or is that just me?
Original post by Bryn6080
It isn't showing the predicted grades anymore? Or is that just me?

Yeah there's been a formatting mishap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending