The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's sad
BUT LIFE MUST GO ON
He's drowning in pussy, and can't resist all the temptations. He's just a man. It's not you.
Reply 3
Most relationships fail when they go off to uni.
As the song goes L.I.F.E.GO.E.S.O.N
The classic uni freshers dumping extravaganza. You'll get over it.
Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

Just shows you how people don't actually truly care for you, no matter what they say or do. What people call "love" and "relationships" is actually just BS that is ultimately to make themselves feel good in some way. The fact that he buggered off to uni and dumped you within a month shows that he could feel much better at uni surrounding himself with girls than when he was with you. If you are going to be in a relationship then just be prepared for all this pointless, time wasting BS that never gets you anywhere. Right now, you are right back where you started 2 years ago - you are not in a relationship.

Don't take it personally, but it's the harsh yet simple truth of all people. There are no exceptions to this truth whatsoever. People just ain't no good. It is a fact that can be seen everywhere.

So enough of my rant, but just try and do something useful with your extra time and lack of limitations I say. Time is the most precious resource anyone can have. Whether you waste it away, following someone that will just dump you when they find someone better, or if you spend it wisely and help others (and not just yourself), is up to you.
Original post by Rey Felipe
He's drowning in pussy, and can't resist all the temptations. He's just a man. It's not you.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just gonna stand here and watch me cry
but that's alright because i love the way you lie
Whats the best way to break up before you go to uni? (I am not in a relationship yet but...)
Whats the best way to break up before you go to uni? (I am not in a relationship yet but...)

Not over text lmao that’s how my ex did it
Reply 11
hi
Sometimes a man just has to upgrade.
If a girl ever did that to me, I'd work super hard to become a figure of success and greatness and then she comes back I'd show myself to her before tearing her apart as a total loser.

This is happened to one girl so far, my most recent ex is the next target.
Original post by Economics Legend
Sometimes a man just has to upgrade.

A mate of mine dumped his GF because he said he felt like he was "settling for silver".

tell her you only wanted him or her for the ****/pussy
That happens to most relationships when uni starts. It's better to go uni single you'll have so much personal development. And a lot less drama!
Original post by QuestionQuest
That happens to most relationships when uni starts. It's better to go uni single you'll have so much personal development. And a lot less drama!

It’s not like we had any drama though, I was confident in the relationship and had the utmost amount of trust and gave him all the space in the world over the first 2 weeks, I was very understanding and he used my supported when he originally struggled to settle in so was all very sudden

Spoiler

I know you think it was true love, etc etc. But you'll find someone else. It happens a lot. You're in a close relationship, one of you goes to Uni and the world around you kicks in. Seriously, you'll find someone else. Long distance is hard, particularly if you didn't start it off that way.
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
A mate of mine dumped his GF because he said he felt like he was "settling for silver".

Vile, disgusting er.....not not really.

I feel this mate of yours should start a gofundme for being a legend. I, for one would contribute.

Latest