The Student Room Group

What good unis do i have a shot at getting into for law with ABB predicted grades

I am seeing one set of grade requirements on a website and being told by teachers and others etc that certain unis don't really require you to meet those and I would just really like some help from here as I need to apply soon.

Thanks
Liverpool is a good university (Russell Group) for Law. They gave me an offer 1 week after I sent off my UCAS. They require ABB entry so its highly recommended!
Original post by jordsax19
I am seeing one set of grade requirements on a website and being told by teachers and others etc that certain unis don't really require you to meet those and I would just really like some help from here as I need to apply soon.

Thanks

The further away you are from the grades you are predicted the less likely an offer. One grade you stand a chance and two is smaller. You have 5 choices so you can afford to amble a few.

Look at this book at careers , library or in a bookshop.

Ut ranks all unis by degree grade offers.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HEAP-2018-University-Degree-Course/dp/1911067486
Reply 3
Original post by MonoMikey
Liverpool is a good university (Russell Group) for Law. They gave me an offer 1 week after I sent off my UCAS. They require ABB entry so its highly recommended!

Thanks, I haven't visited liverpool but I am applying there as it is on my grade boundaries, where else have you applied for?
Original post by jordsax19
Thanks, I haven't visited liverpool but I am applying there as it is on my grade boundaries, where else have you applied for?

UEA, Kent, Leicester and Pearson College London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending