The Student Room Group

Official Oxford Applicants 2018 Stalking Page!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
update: spread is now in alphabetical order by course!
whats the purpose of this? :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by SuperHuman98
whats the purpose of this? :smile:

Just so you can find out who else is applying for the same course/analyse the competition :wink: Maybe you could make some friends! Could also be potentially useful for future applicants?
Manjeet pls say you're taking the pi**
Original post by surina16

What about Samjeet xD
My lack of A*s in GCSE compared to everyone else -.-............. "appear weak when you are strong" Sun Tzu would be proud :cool:
What about Samjeet xD

:rofl2:
oml I wanna give you rep for this one but tsr won't let me as I just did for your recent post
My lack of A*s in GCSE compared to everyone else -.-............. "appear weak when you are strong" Sun Tzu would be proud :cool:

don't worry, at least History doesn't use a brutal shortlisting formula based on your GCSEs and admissions test only

Spoiler

me trying to figure out which Colleges are most popular this year :holmes:

(edited 6 years ago)
What about Samjeet xD

ah, they must be brothers :wink:
Reply 30
Me before I open the doc vs me after I open the doc

What about Samjeet xD

they both have better a-levels than i have gcses i hope they arent fkn real

don't worry, at least History doesn't use a brutal shortlisting formula based on your GCSEs and admissions test only

Spoiler

maths do this too ++ my gcses r not gud time to fkn kms
Yeah there's definitely some people taking the p*** on this hahaha
Reply 33

My exact thoughts haha
Reply 34
Original post by amygracebroad
Yeah there's definitely some people taking the p*** on this hahaha

legit hahha there were so many last night
Reply 35
75 entries !! :banana:
Hey there can anyone advise me.
I have applied to Christ Church for UG in English. If I be called for interview I wanna attend it in person rather than on skype. Problem is this that I am under 18, so the requirements say that there must be someone in UK who can take care of me and his/her details(applicable, as my parents are not accompanying me).
Can I be allowed only on account of the arrangements here in Oxford by college and my financial statement? I am in stress.
Reply 37
Original post by ankur deswal
Hey there can anyone advise me.
I have applied to Christ Church for UG in English. If I be called for interview I wanna attend it in person rather than on skype. Problem is this that I am under 18, so the requirements say that there must be someone in UK who can take care of me and his/her details(applicable, as my parents are not accompanying me).
Can I be allowed only on account of the arrangements here in Oxford by college and my financial statement? I am in stress.

Who's requirements?
Original post by Doonesbury
Who's requirements?

I'm guessing UKVI regulations, as they are probably international and need a visa.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
I'm guessing UKVI regulations, as they are probably international and need a visa.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup - and if so they are fine:
https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/if-youre-under-18

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending