The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Medicine and gcse grades

So I got 1A* 2A 5B 1C in GCSE’s (average, yes I know but didn’t really take seriously) and am studying chem bio and photography a level and an EPQ is there any point me applying for imperial?
Reply 1
Bump
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
Original post by Chemist21
So I got 1A* 2A 5B 1C in GCSE’s (average, yes I know but didn’t really take seriously) and am studying chem bio and photography a level and an EPQ is there any point me applying for imperial?

Don’t bother you haven’t a chance in hell with those grades unless you get top marks at A Level
Reply 4
So if I get A*A*A still no point?
Reply 5
Ok thanks
Well taking photography might put you at a slight disadvantage when applying if you think about the bigger picture and since your GCSE's aren't stellar your chances aren't great tbh. Sorry if that sounds harsh but people with better stats have been rejected.

Although maybe your chances will be higher if you reapplied with achieved grades.
Reply 7
So if I get A*A*A still no point?

Well what do u think makes a doctor why are u interested seeing as photography is one of your options for alevel hardly scientific and certainly tells the interviewer perhaps your passion lies elsewhere
Reply 8
Photography is a hobby of mine and maths wasn’t my strong point
Reply 9
Photography is a hobby of mine and maths wasn’t my strong point

Become a photographer you might succeed far better than if you became a doctor unless you can justify your reasons for your options and reasons for choosing medicine. Trust me in the long run it might save you a greater ordeal than if you had chosen something els

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending