The Student Room Group

I cheated on a night out and I don't know how to tell my boyfriend

Please don't judge me but I've been dating my boyfriend for 6 months. He loves me so much and has been by my side on evey decision in my life, even when I was going through a tough time and put on weight. I wanted to go vegan so I could lose weight faster and he supported me and he even joined me so I didn't feel alone in it which was so lovely of him. for about 2-3 months he has been on the same diet as me. he insisted I don't change my diet as this is working out really well for the both of us so i promised him I will only eat vegan food.

A few weeks ago my ex has me on FB and noticed the difference and started talking to me but I gave him dead replies. He had never talked to me in the year we've been apart and we had stayed as distant friends.

Anyway over the weekend I went to a friend's birthday party but my boyfriend does night shifts so he couldn't come. My ex was there to my surprise and we got talking all night. There was alcohol and I think I had a bit too much to drink. A few other people were drunk so my ex said he has a free house for all of us to sleep in so we head back to his place. Along the way home we stop for food as we were all hungry, I don't remember much but my friend told me I had an entire doner kebab. my boyfriend will kill me if he found out.

What to do?

Scroll to see replies

Still looking for the part where you cheated.
Reply 3
5/10.
Reply 4
Ohhhhhhh this was about your dieeet. Hehehehhe
y u baiting
Decent clickbait, young padawan. You may achieve Woody status one day :biggrin:
doner kebab

was it halal
This is like a proper take a break headline :laugh:
If u don't want to break up why would.u tell him

It's just sex. Just don't make the same mistakes
Just don't tell him you ate donor kebab.
Reply 11
Original post by xobeauty
If u don't want to break up why would.u tell him

It's just sex. Just don't make the same mistakes

God i hate people like you with a passion.
Reply 12
Original post by _gcx
was it halal

Halal in the streets...
Reply 13
Oh I hate you xD
minus four out of ten

Good bait, but became plainly obvious what you were going to do once you mentioned veganism.
Reply 15
Original post by UWS
Halal in the streets...

...Haram in the sheets
Reply 16
Original post by Paracosm
minus four out of ten

Good bait, but became plainly obvious what you were going to do once you mentioned veganism.

I honestly didn't notice it till the very end xD Vegans like to ramble about being vegan so I thought she was one of those Tumblr vegans xD
people who troll tsr are sad and have no life, take this a moment to reflect on why your life so boring you had to troll
Fully led me on lmao. Well done 👏
Ha I was so confused

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending