The Student Room Group

Harrassment of men

What does it say when a man is harassed by a woman sending sex emails?
Original post by Jessue

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by paul514
Thanks

When is it harassment especially if a court order is placed?
Original post by Jessue

Original post by Jessue

Then let the authorities know if you have a court order..... if your just saying stuff to create some sort of debate then bore off.

This isn’t something that happens all that often and you have the ability to junk emails.
Original post by paul514

This isn’t something that happens all that often and you have the ability to junk emails.

You usually have a setting within your email to block certain email addresses or delete emails from certain email addresses.
Reply 5
Original post by paul514
Then let the authorities know if you have a court order..... if your just saying stuff to create some sort of debate then bore off.

I can’t believe it either let’s face it women charge for sex chit chat on websites so when a man getting it for free in emails ? And filing harassment something doesn’t quite fit ?
Reply 6
Original post by Jessue

the man on the receiving end of the messages must be gay if needing to be harassed?
Reply 7
Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing as the saying goes and those saintly deans who purse an alternate lifestyle behind closed doors . The innocent always fares badly at a court where power and money speak louder than the claim for justice on paltry income eg legal aid . Such is the fate of one woman for who the deAns contacts included police officers a la mafia style, hand in pocket , decidedly expose my personal emails to them on my assumed harassment of him . We ask is DAVID GRAHAM gay ?? Anyone know ? After all. he is married still what does it matter when they what’s good for the gander is also good for the goose! So here I am harrassment due to sending sex emails and a breach recently on top of the insanity from the first love in final year but well love love love so many songs written for love it can save your life save day all I have is benefits loneliness and no registration seeking to be employed again so put it behind you wipe many a tear and start the engine again please support in reinstating my licence sue Palam on face book petition in place
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest