The Student Room Group

Is taking Eng Lit, French, History and Film A-Level too ambitious

I don't think you are being too ambitious. If you work hard and are committed to working hard, you will be alright.
Reply 1
What?
Reply 2
Original post by lxlxlee
What?

sorry if it’s a dumb question, bu do you get what i’m trying to ask? I’m only asking because apparently colleges have made it even harder to do four this year.
(edited 6 years ago)
Film A level?
They entail a LOT of work, but if you're focused and truly dedicated to your studies, you'll be fine!
Reply 5
Original post by KingHarold
Film A level?

I meant to say ‘at A-Level’ but yes they would all be A Levels, and if you’re asking why, it’s because I’m really into the arts ans film. :smile:
Heya I did French, Eng lit and bio last year. I have to say; you must be excellent at french... you must be near near fluent if you would like to get a B or above. I feel like English Literature was my relax, fun subject and i do think you'll enjoy it, despite the long essays..

Good luck,
Ana :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ilirianalleshi
Heya I did French, Eng lit and bio last year. I have to say; you must be excellent at french... you must be near near fluent if you would like to get a B or above. I feel like English Literature was my relax, fun subject and i do think you'll enjoy it, despite the long essays..

Good luck,
Ana :smile:

and oh good then! eng lit was the one i was worrying about the most because it isn’t my best subject. thanks for the well wishes!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest