The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by uponthyhorse
No you just enter the username and password you get sent and then just do the quiz, it walks you through it and you can do it anytime in one sitting on that day, so don't worry about it :biggrin:

And how can they ensure security ?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Katy Kim
Same! Good luck for both of us :smile:

Me too!
No you just enter the username and password you get sent and then just do the quiz, it walks you through it and you can do it anytime in one sitting on that day, so don't worry about it :biggrin:

so do you have to do the real thing straight after the practice? Or do you have time between the two? Thanks
Original post by agbolahfi
Did u put none of the above for any of the questions?

Yeah but idk one of them I think I should have put none of the above and i didn't and one of them maybe was a real answer I didn't know idk
Nah it's all multiple choice, there's 8 questions, each one should take around 5 minutes to do, overall it's not too crazy hard (not nearly as hard as the CSAT). Half of the questions are maths based and the other half are computing/algorithm based.

Edit: also that's why I'm freaking out about like 1 or 2 questions, because they're worth 25% of the marks :angry:

What level of difficulty is the maths? c1-4? etc...
i dont understand, wouldn't it "(theoretically) be very easy for someone to cheat, just have someone else next to them the whole time for example? Why are imperial doing the test this way?
Original post by Macklebee
What level of difficulty is the maths? c1-4? etc...

C1/C2 level knowledge but nothing too in depth
Yeah like everyone else I have no idea how they're insuring no-one cheats ?? They didn't do this before except for International Applicants I don't think sooo
Yeah like everyone else I have no idea how they're insuring no-one cheats ?? They didn't do this before except for International Applicants I don't think sooo

i was just wondering, do you have to do the real thing straight after the practice? Or do you have time between the two? Thanks
Original post by flamesofsnow
i was just wondering, do you have to do the real thing straight after the practice? Or do you have time between the two? Thanks

I'm not sure but seeing as how you have "unlimited time" for the practice one I guess
Eyyy I got the email for admission test for Computing BEng! Applied on the 11th
Original post by AndyLai9879
Eyyy I got the email for admission test for Computing BEng! Applied on the 11th

For Thursday right? Mines on Thursday
Original post by k92e67
For Thursday right? Mines on Thursday

Yep! This Thursday (26th Oct)
I just got an email saying my application for MEng civil engineering is being considered. How long do you think it will take to get an offer?
Original post by meghantheman
Haven't got an interview yet. I doubt I will as I am an international student- my decision will come late, after all the interviews for UK and EU students... NERVOUS!

Oh... I thought you were the one who got the skype interview... Anyway if your an international you might be in for a looong wait! Good luck!
Ohh So everyone getting an admissions test for Computing is a UK/EU national?
Original post by macmilin
Ohh So everyone getting an admissions test for Computing is a UK/EU national?

I'm international and I got the admission test today
Original post by AndyLai9879
I'm international and I got the admission test today

Congrats! I hope I get one too! Where you from btw?
Just got an interview invite for Chemistry with industrial year!
Original post by Lemuelc14
Just got an interview invite for Chemistry with industrial year!

Same but with molecular physics!!

Latest

Trending

Trending