The Student Room Group

Anyone applying for UCL Uni-Link (for Year 12s)?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
I am
Original post by Ijeoma31
I am

Oh cool, which subject did you go for?

I picked engineering.
Reply 4
OOO that sounds good. I picked Science and Medicine although its quite competitive.
OOO that sounds good. I picked Science and Medicine although its quite competitive.

Nice, the Science one sounds interesting.
I think less people applied this year because they extended the deadline for applications so hopefully you get in.
Reply 6
Aww Thank you, I hope you get in too, I'm going to look out for you, what's your name.
yup, applying for med
Aww Thank you, I hope you get in too, I'm going to look out for you, what's your name.

Thanks, I'll pm you, I'm sure we will see each other at the induction event.
Reply 9
Original post by Z_A2000
Oh cool, which subject did you go for?

I picked engineering.

What even is this?
Original post by Deliciate
yup, applying for med

Ah nice, there does seem to be a lot more STEM and medicine applicants. Good luck.
Original post by Black Water
What even is this?

Uni-link?
2 year programme for year 12s at UCL, it's mainly subject specific classes, application guidance and a mentoring thing. Similar to K+.
Reply 12
Original post by Z_A2000
Uni-link?
2 year programme for year 12s at UCL, it's mainly subject specific classes, application guidance and a mentoring thing. Similar to K+.

Oh right. Is it based in UCL? As in like when do you go there?
Oh right. Is it based in UCL? As in like when do you go there?

Yeah, they link you up with a student from UCL doing a similar subject as well and you do activities based around it in UCL facilities.
Reply 14
Original post by Z_A2000
Yeah, they link you up with a student from UCL doing a similar subject as well and you do activities based around it in UCL facilities.

Oh really? I'd love to do that but London is quite far from where I live. Do you know as in how many times a week/month you go?
Oh really? I'd love to do that but London is quite far from where I live. Do you know as in how many times a week/month you go?

I think it's once a month at least so we don't go a lot. There is also a summer school.
Reply 16
Original post by Z_A2000
I think it's once a month at least so we don't go a lot. There is also a summer school.

Summer school? For any specific subject? Once a month is decent, I might actually consider it.
Original post by Z_A2000
Uni-link?

I didn't apply to unlink but I did apply to K+, wbu?
Original post by Doctor1234
I didn't apply to unlink but I did apply to K+, wbu?

I was too late to apply as I had missed the deadline.
Summer school? For any specific subject? Once a month is decent, I might actually consider it.

I'm fairly sure it's like any other summer school where you attend subject specific classes. You could apply just in case and if you decide not go in the future just say you don't want to go.

Quick Reply

Latest