The Student Room Group

Taxation is theft

Taxation is not the same as receiving a bill for services used. Some people don't want or need the services - they can teach themselves to read and write and have no responsiblity to teach others to read and write.

Scroll to see replies

rydw in cytuno!
Reply 2
how else do your expect infrastructure and society to develop,it may be theft but its a necessary evil surely.
Reply 3
Original post by tystytrh
how else do your expect infrastructure and society to develop,it may be theft but its a necessary evil surely.

There is no such thing as society.
You want to be billed individually by our armed forces and emergency services for keeping you safe?
All businesses to be billed for the education of their workforce?
To be billed by the prison service who are keeping criminals locked up for your protection?
To be billed by the council every time a health inspector visits a premises that you use?
To be billed every time you walk or cycle down a road that has been cleaned and maintained?
Who should be billed when children are taken into care but their parents have no money?
Who would you bill if your parents suddenly can't work, and need mortgage relief and welfare payments to stop them starving on the streets?

Paying taxes is the entry fee for living in a civilised society.
Original post by job321
Taxation is not the same as receiving a bill for services used. Some people don't want or need the services - they can teach themselves to read and write and have no responsiblity to teach others to read and write.

Moved to society :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Lit teacher
Paying taxes is the entry fee for living in a civilised society.

I like this.
Original post by job321
There is no such thing as society.

Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Moved to society :smile:

OP btfo
Reply 8
Original post by job321
You shouldn't have to pay for protection against terrorism when all the London, Paris and Manchester attacks were faked by the media/emergency services.

Are you seriously suggesting that these terrorist attacks in which many people died are just made up by the government?
Please tell me that's not the case.
Original post by job321

You won't have a job or living in a house without taxes :rofl:
Reply 10
Original post by Heirio
Are you seriously suggesting that these terrorist attacks in which many people died are just made up by the government?
Please tell me that's not the case.

Who died?
Reply 11
Original post by job321

Can we all just take a moment to imagine what the world would be like if it were full of OP's lol - not for too long though if you value your mental health.

Am I talking about a world full of people who hold the above point of view, or a world full of trolls? Take from it what you will.
Original post by job321
Yes. All on the same bill with a breakdown of services billed. Otherwise it is just a demand for money. You shouldn't have to pay for protection against terrorism when all the London, Paris and Manchester attacks were faked by the media/emergency services. You shouldn't have to pay for Tony Blair's protection against the very people that are being taxed to protect him.

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Reply 13
Original post by job321
Who died?

This is actually insulting.
I've attached a file. If that doesn't work, then just look up "People who died in --- bombing"

Six words.
Reply 14
Original post by Heirio
This is actually insulting.
I've attached a file. If that doesn't work, then just look up "People who died in --- bombing"

Six words.

Check this article in The Mirror: Mum horrified after picture of daughter murdered by ex used in collages of 'Missing in Manchester'.

I do not know if Saffie Roussos is dead or alive but she certainly did not die in the Manchester Arena. It was a drill. The police did a 'suicide bomber drill' a year earlier at the Trafford Centre in Manchester. You can watch it on youtube: crisis actors rehearse terror attack in Manchester.
Reply 15
Original post by job321
Check this article in The Mirror: Mum horrified after picture of daughter murdered by ex used in collages of 'Missing in Manchester'.

I do not know if Saffie Roussos is dead or alive but she certainly did not die in the Manchester Arena. It was a drill. The police did a 'suicide bomber drill' a year earlier at the Trafford Centre in Manchester. You can watch it on youtube: crisis actors rehearse terror attack in Manchester.

22 people still died. The fact that a collage of pictures had some irregularities doesn't change that.
Reply 16
I seriously hope you're a troll, because otherwise... jesus christ.
Reply 17
Original post by Heirio
I seriously hope you're a troll, because otherwise... jesus christ.

22 is one of the Freemasons' special numbers. They also like 11 and 33 and 7. That is why the media was instructed to report that 22 people died.

Are you a freemason?
Reply 18
Original post by job321
22 is one of the Freemasons' special numbers. They also like 11 and 33 and 7. That is why the media was instructed to report that 22 people died.

Are you a freemason?

holy **** you are actually high
Taxes are obtained via coercive means, regardless if they are necessary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending