The Student Room Group

Boyfriend won't be in photos with me

Boyfriend of 3 years won't be in pictures with me - he rarely posts on Facebook/Instagram which I understand but he won't even be in photos for me to post. He takes loads of just me and he's even got a picture of me as his background but he hates being in photos. It makes me sad because we've been together so long and we must have about 4 or 5 nice photos of us together in total - on the odd occasion I've managed to get him in a selfie he won't smile and just looks very awkward.

My friends joke that it looks like I just go to places on my own and that he is my camera man because all my holiday pics etc are just ones he has taken of me - not us together. What can I do?! I know it's not that important overall but it would be nice to be able to look back at pictures of us -
maybe he thinks his ugly and your his beautiful majestic female
Reply 2
Original post by study beats
maybe he thinks his ugly and your his beautiful majestic female

Then surely he wouldn't mind ME putting up pictures? Obviously I don't think he's ugly or I wouldn't be with him
he’s probably just self conscious I think a lot of guys don’t like having their photo taken
I am like this, I barely have any photos of myself.
yeah don't take it personally

i hate seeing myself in photos too and would rarely get in them
Reply 6
maybe hes having other girlfriend or maybe hes part of no pictures type of guys like religious orthodox
on your place i'd better watch if he is willing to share your photos with other online like stupid revenge dumped guys
I like to keep a minimal online presence. Putting your entire life online is shivering.
have you asked him why he doesn't like to be in photos?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending