The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samtheman10000
But I want to look good. If its not on the street or on internet then where do i meet someone i love

i said i wasn't going to help you, but i'll be generous and say this

your best bet would be to get into some kind of social circle once you've addressed your looks as much as possible

womens standards in social circle is not as high as on the internet, or a random guy at work, or pubs/clubs

i'm not going to lie though, you'll still find it fairly difficult to get the type of girl you desire in social circle, ...but even that slim chance will be a heck of a lot better than the chance you have of getting a woman like that from the street or pof
Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ
He's genetic trash.

What do you mean. Look do you really think i like the way I look. :frown:

I want to look better I really do. My stepbrother manages to have a attractive girlfriend without looking nice so why not me
Original post by ANM775
i said i wasn't going to help you, but i'll be generous and say this

your best bet would be to get into some kind of social circle once you've addressed your looks as much as possible

womens standards in social circle is not as high as on the internet, or a random guy at work, or pubs/clubs

i'm not going to lie though, you'll still find it fairly difficult to get the type of girl you desire in social circle, ...but even that slim chance will be a heck of a lot better than the chance you have of getting a woman like that from the street or pof

So what sort of girl should I be looking for?

I want to look better I really do.

You really don't, you wouldn't be eating 8 chocolate bars in a day if you did.
http://picpaste.com/IMG_2710-sf2MCYFf.JPG

This is the most recent picture of me

If you volunteer, can't you find girls there? Or at least friends?
So what sort of girl should I be looking for?

If you go for an average looking girl you'd be punching

I don't know the next stage up from punching, but if you go for a hottie it will be that..
http://picpaste.com/IMG_2710-sf2MCYFf.JPG

This is the most recent picture of me

honestly I don't get what people are talking about, you're not shocking and thats good enough for most girls. Me and many others would rather date a nice guy who's average looking than a terrible guy that's nice looking. If you really care I think you'd look better with longer hair and maybe you could try clearing up your skin (drink water, change bedsheets often, eat less dairy,) but honestly I don't think its your looks holding you back.
He's genetic trash.

Really, that is not a nice thing to say at all...
Original post by JMR2017
Really, that is not a nice thing to say at all...

The OP has posted about stabbing his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach. He gets 0 sympathy.
Original post by hellomellow
If you volunteer, can't you find girls there? Or at least friends?

because there are no girls my age that volunteer where i go. Its just older peopel
The OP has posted about stabbing his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach. He gets 0 sympathy.

Not my girlfriend, my stepbrothers girlfriend
Original post by unillama
awww thats mean! ahahah!!

he is my friend! he acc does have a problem

You know my man is proper thirsty. (and you're his friend hehe😂)
The only things he talks about is girls.
Tbh that's pretty moist
Not my girlfriend, my stepbrothers girlfriend

Ok why would you say that either, like everyone just calm down on this thread and take a chill pill.
because there are no girls my age that volunteer where i go. Its just older peopel

You're volunteering for the wrong reasons. Don't go just to look for a girl, go and volunteer to earn skills that will be useful in the next job you get so that over time you can get a better job and raise higher in your social status. Everything else, like girls, will fall into place in your life.

Dude forget girls for now. Focus on fixing up your life first. And why do you care so much about your stepbrother? Focus on yourself!
the only thing he talks about is one girl 😂😂
😂😂

Original post by Jigsaws mum
You know my man is proper thirsty. (and you're his friend hehe😂)
The only things he talks about is girls.
Tbh that's pretty moist
Original post by Anonymous
you're not shocking and thats good enough for most girls.

https://tinyurl.com/ybcjpont

Spoiler

I volunteered for a year and of the people I got to know there, one was 16, one was 19 and one was 20-ish (I don't know exctly) and one was 23. This is just an assumption.
You're a fat incel with a micropenis talking about standards, come back to reality

you're not good my dude if you're going to say **** like this, seems like this is a sensitive topic for you
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ANM775

Spoiler

just trying to be nice, what I mean is if I met him his looks wouldn't be my main concern, his use of the word slut (because girls don't message him back) and apparently talking about stabbing a pregnant woman that would make me not go on a date and warn my friends to stay away.