Scroll to see replies

Original post by unillama
the only thing he talks about is one girl 😂😂
😂😂

1 girl?

He's worst than this guy :tongue:

Start 0:33

Original post by lmaofolks
you're not good my dude if you're going to say **** like this, seems like this is a sensitive topic for you

I've never claimed to be a good person.
Original post by Anonymous
just trying to be nice, what I mean is if I met him his looks wouldn't be my main concern, his use of the word slut (because girls don't message him back) and apparently talking about stabbing a pregnant woman that would make me not go on a date and warn my friends to stay away.

That is actually very true. Very messed up thing of the OP to say.
Wow, OP is the definition of a "nice guy TM".

To be honest OP, you're such a nasty excuse for a person it's a good job you don't have a girlfriend, you don't deserve one with the way you treat and speak to people.
Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ
I've never claimed to be a good person.

Should try to be, it goes a long way.
Real mature OP...if you're for real you're an embarrassment to your gender ...and well the human race in general. Get some psychiatric help.

Attachment not found
Original post by lmaofolks
Should try to be, it goes a long way.

If someone is nice I reciprocate. Read my post on the previous page about what OP has said.
If someone is nice I reciprocate. Read my post on the previous page about what OP has said.

Don't know what he's going through, it doesn't hurt you to be nice neither does it for the OP to be nice but no point making 2 people feel **** when only 1 has to.
Original post by samtheman10000
Why. Look what do you expext me to do then

1. I don't have a girlfriend
2. I can't drive
3. I don't have a job
4. I don't go to Uni
5. I don't like my body
6. I don't have many friends

The only thing I do have is food which makes me happy when im in a depressed mood. I've had about 8 chocolate bars already

OK, I don't know whether you're genuine or not (seems like some people think you have a lot of backstory) so I'll assume you are.

Going down the list:

This shouldn't be your top priority. Girls your age want someone who's independent and has at least #2 and #3.

Important, but wait for #3.

You need to start somewhere. Even if it's as a binman or at KFC. You have to accept that your first job won't be nice, pay you a good wage or come with lots of perks, but it'll be better than nothing. Once you have employment experience, you can start working your way up. And make sure your CV is up to scratch.

Not necessary to have a good life. You sound like you're already not in the best situation financially. £30k of debt isn't going to help. There are plenty of people who've done well without uni.

Nobody (apart from a doctor) should tell you what you need to look like, but if you really don't like it, stop eating chocolate. Is the momentary pleasure really worth the calories and the money? If you really find it difficult, see a doctor. Eating disorders are tricky beasts and if you do have one, you need to make sure you get actual help rather than listening to the vast amount of fads and patent nonsense out there.

What do you enjoy? I understand that you're rather remote and not being able to drive means getting to a physical club or gathering would be difficult, so try online! Try forums for stuff you enjoy. Heck, if all else fails, try making friends on TSR. Online forums really helped me through my dark patches.

And don't just sit there complaining. That won't do anything. Get out there and take action. You're the one in control here.
Original post by SophieSmall
Real mature OP...if you're for real you're an embarrassment to your gender ...and well the human race in general. Get some psychiatric help.

Attachment not found

ahhahaahaaha :toofunny:

@lmaofolks you want me to be nice to him?
ahhahaahaaha :toofunny:

@lmaofolks you want me to be nice to him?

OP or sophie?
Original post by unillama
the only thing he talks about is one girl 😂😂
😂😂

Which girl is that?
Reply 152
Original post by samtheman2000000
im not ****ing working at ****ing kfc when my stepbrother is sitting on a ****ing till beeping away for 9.50 a hour.

****ing how difficult is that

Did you even listen to any of the advice the poster gave you?
im not ****ing working at ****ing kfc when my stepbrother is sitting on a ****ing till beeping away for 9.50 a hour.

****ing how difficult is that

Then try to work at a supermarket. And if you can't get a job there, just accept that you have to work at KFC. There's no shame in it. But there is shame in sitting there and doing nothing for £0 per hour when you could be earning something.

Also, consider rewriting your CV or getting help from somewhere (you mentioned somewhere you were doing a level 3 course or something - does the place you go for that offer careers help?). And try not to swear. I know it's frustrating, but potential employers don't like it.

Attachment not found

This is pathetic. Almost everyone has experienced being rejected, but it shows your level of immaturity that you think this is ok. It doesn't matter how you look or what activities you do, with this sort of disrespect for women, none will touch you with a bargepole.
Maybe if you think girls are the stupid ones and most of the human race disagrees with you you have to re-examine your stance.

On another note, I'm really sorry this girl and the rest of us have to put up with pathetic guys like him thinking they have the right to treat us like this. Truly disgusting.

Attachment not found

He does stuff like this literally every time he makes a topic

yet he wonder why i'm not keen on helping him........
of course i ****ing said that, i said that and i stand by everything i said. I hate her, im not happy that she is pregnant because i want kids one day.

Wanting to hurt someone because they have something you don't is disgusting. Any children of yours would be very unlucky indeed
im not working at ****ing kfc. I will not be made to clean up peoples ****

Well, it's that or becoming a cleaner and literally having to clean up people's ****. There is a way out, but you have to stop being so stubborn. This "can't do" or "won't do" attitude won't get you anywhere. What about going to a smaller business like a local takeaway or small independent shop? I feel like it might suit you better than working for a big franchise.
Original post by ANM775
He does stuff like this literally every time he makes a topic

yet he wonder why i'm not keen on helping him........

Just an overgrown child who is massively overestimating how important they are.

I don't want some ugly fat girl who can't sit on a plane without making it fall down on the sky. I would be embarrassed then

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool look at the mirror

Latest

Trending

Trending