The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can I have a reason to be feeling **** please...
Original post by LunaCat
I hate something I just HATE i don't know what I hate but i wanna dhdiebeinsisnshdibdidnsisngdidbuddhduebdudbdudh it.

Shhh calm sis. Deep breaths, I got you okay. Dw, don't think sbout anything, just here and now. Feels the heart beat, hey? Beautiful isn't it? God gave you life, why darling, you're in his hands, abd in his hands it willall turn out okay. Hold, breathe. We both know it's okay to cry, and I know 'okay' can make you feel driven mental. Shhh, if I can get through my worst, 100% hope you will too. Together, until then I'm holding you. Calm :hugs: :lovehug:
Ly
I am feeling better 😊
Original post by Dr Strange
:redface: Awww :console:
:rofl: You are - can't deny that :teehee: But it doesn't change the fact that you've not made much progress on your sleep :colonhash: :lol:
Aww even I can say that that was a good decision :fyi: So maybe try to sleep soon after 10 - before midnight at least? :redface: And btw looking at bright screens doesn't help you to sleep. If you have a blue light filter on your phone then that should reduce the effect but still.

:ahee: I'm glad :woo: We just need to get that up to 5-6 hours at least and we'll have something to work with :yes:

I haven't made any progress, in fact I de-gressed. :rofl: BUT I did get more sleep last night, so :woohoo:
I use the blue-light filter. It's awesome to dim the screen loads.
How's busy life? :biggrin:

Original post by LunaCat
I am feeling better 😊

:biggrin: nice
Sleepy :yawn:
Can't sleep, typical :lol:
Some Kids give me headaches so I'm feeling ugh
Original post by LunaCat
I am feeling better 😊

:hugs:
Reply 9887
Original post by LunaCat
I am feeling better 😊

❤️
Original post by starfab
I haven't made any progress, in fact I de-gressed. :rofl: BUT I did get more sleep last night, so :woohoo:
I use the blue-light filter. It's awesome to dim the screen loads.
How's busy life? :biggrin:

You can say that again!:toofunny:
Yay! :woo: so we might be going in the right direction now :biggrin: How much more than 3 hours tho? :curious:
Ah I'm glad :yep: The Dr always has plenty of tips & tricks up his sleeve so plenty more where that came from :tongue:

Still don't get much time to read :colonhash: and not much sleep ofc :lol: but I'm all good :biggrin:

Sleepy but you can't sleep? :rofl: :hmmmm:
If light is an issue during the day you could always shut it out by e.g closing the curtains or something? :beard:
(edited 6 years ago)
Super sh*tty.
Need motivation and a new proper sleeping habit.
zzzzzzzzzzzz
Original post by For King Knife

I haven't gotten round to answering your VM because i have not been on my laptop/webpage since then :facepalm: my apologies :cry2:
Good! :biggrin:
Think this plague has finally peaked, starting to feel a little clearer. Idk what i managed to contract but it was like a cold on steroids and wiped out the majority of my 3 day weekend so yes i did need today off to do some more work and mostly as well because i couldnt have walked two miles with this amount of exudation coming out of my breathing passages. Feel a bit bad for stealing two slices of bread from someone's cupboard but i have been too sick to shop in the town and i was really hungry (did manage to drag myself out to the corner shop when the fire alarm went off but the prices were exorbitant) but i will buy some bread tomorrow and replace the slices i pilfered :angelblush:
Shaking
Original post by LunaCat

I haven't gotten round to answering your VM because i have not been on my laptop/webpage since then :facepalm: my apologies :cry2:

No worries :smile:
Got good sleep but still tired :yawn: :lol:
I feel great. I got my hair cut and dyed today. Always feel so much better after getting my hair done :yep: :woo:
Reply 9898
I'm quite confused tbh. I've only just singed up so I'm still learning the ropes. Any tips?
I'm so bored. Nothing can hold my attention.

Latest