The Student Room Group

Switching jobs

Hi,

I found a better paid job in a different location and I would like to switch it, no gaps between employment. My application is still to be assessed due to busy periods of time. Should be reviewed by this Thursday-as I am told.
If I want to switch the job, will that affect my eligibility for maintenance loan and tuition fees differently(do I have to send additional information or just the next employment proof due in November?)?

Many thanks,
M.
Original post by alfasiomega3
Hi,

I found a better paid job in a different location and I would like to switch it, no gaps between employment. My application is still to be assessed due to busy periods of time. Should be reviewed by this Thursday-as I am told.
If I want to switch the job, will that affect my eligibility for maintenance loan and tuition fees differently(do I have to send additional information or just the next employment proof due in November?)?

Many thanks,
M.

Hi alfasiomega3,

If you are changing employers will require a copy of the P45 from the previous employer or a letter from your previous employer confirming the employment end date. If they are unable to provide this we can accept a statement of earnings from HMRC. From the new employer we will need a copy of their contract of employment and a letter from your employer confirming that the contract accurately represents the hours and terms on which you work with any available payslips from the new employer along will your November payslip when you receive this.

Thanks

Louise
Thank you Louise!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending