The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by constantine2016
And yet half an hour ago you were asking to date said slut. You are pathetic.

I don't want to date a slut I want to date someone who is attractive and careing
Has this OP been on here before? Does anyone know what their problem is?
Reply 302
Original post by Samtheman300000
Yeah and what else, what else do you expect me to do

Section yourself under the mental health act
I don't want to date a slut I want to date someone who is attractive and careing

Because you totally are too? Yeah right! You'll NEVER get a girlfriend with this attitude.
Original post by Goeke

No im not doing that. I meant how the hell do you expext me to get a job without the qualifications then?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//
Reply 305
No im not doing that. I meant how the hell do you expext me to get a job without the qualifications then?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

Jesus, just keep studying

I'm caring to beings who deserve it. i.e. children, animals, elderly people. Not self-entitled people who make rape threats and are misogynists.
Original post by Goeke

I do agree that if the OP is not a troll then they most likely do need help.
Original post by Goeke
Jesus, just keep studying

I can't keep studying for much longer mate
Original post by UWS
Original Poster..i.e. thread starter :lol:

Ahh right, cheers mate. Does it hurt you so much to have to use the real word? Or are abbreviations life?
Reply 310

Your logic is you don't want to date a slut and someone who refuses to date you is a slut, yet you wanted to date them in the first place? :toofunny:
Original post by constantine2016
I'm caring to beings who deserve it. i.e. children, animals, elderly people. Not self-entitled people who make rape threats and are misogynists.

I deserve it!!!

But no i bet you think my stepbrother is better, yeah he can afford to take his gf on a romantic night at a hotel for her birthday, he drives down every weekend and holidays to see her.

****ING GREAT PERSON
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 312
Original post by Texxers
Ahh right, cheers mate. Does it hurt you so much to have to use the real word? Or are abbreviations life?

It's just easier I guess, I've used it for a while now so it's just stuck really.
Original post by UWS
Your logic is you don't want to date a slut and someone who refuses to date you is a slut, yet you wanted to date them in the first place? :toofunny:

If the dated me or even sent me messages then they would not be a slut
I deserve it!!!

But no i bet you think my stepbrother is better, yeah he can afford to take his gf on a romantic night at a hotel for her birthday, he drives down every weekend and holidays to see her.

****ING GREAT PERSON

You don't seeing as you have a **** attitude towards women. I don't know your stepbrother so I have no feelings towards him.
Reply 315
I deserve it!!!

****ING GREAT PERSON

Oh who bloody cares about your stepbrother! You have your own life to live, stop comparing yourself to him
Reply 316

That makes no sense at all. The fact that they're not dating, if anything, would mean that they are not one :rofl:

I think you don't even know what that word means. It doesn't mean "rejected me" :toofunny:
Reply 317
Original post by UWS
That makes no sense at all. The fact that they're not dating, if anything, would mean that they are not one :rofl:

Lmao OP needs a new brain
Original post by goeke
oh who bloody cares about your stepbrother! You have your own life to live, stop comparing yourself to him

i ****ing care, i ****ing care because i want what he has, and yes, yes i would stap his gf in the ****ing stomach. I hate him

So by your logic all females are sluts (as I presume that with an attitude like yours, none message you)?!

Latest

Trending

Trending