The Student Room Group

Best medical unis

I want to look into biochemistry, biomedical science, geology, dentistry and geography as uni courses right now. Wondered if anyone could recommend good unis for these subjects
Reply 1
. .
Original post by Nin500a
I want to look into biochemistry, biomedical science, geology, dentistry and geography as uni courses right now. Wondered if anyone could recommend good unis for these subjects

Best course to go into graduate entry medicine? or medical schools in general.

Generally speaking, medical schools are all accredited the same and therefore it doesn't really matter that much which medical school you go to... what matters is which learning structure fits you the best/ puts you in the best position to succeed in the future as a doctor.

For GEM, related science subjects e.g. Biomedical sciences, are usually the safest course if you want to apply for GEM in the future, although it would depend on individual medical school's requirements. Why would you do dentistry then go into GEM... it doesn't make sense.

Your subjects that you are considering are too broad... please narrow down before asking this question... Because good unis are a fairly subjective measure as well... would check course content to see which structure fits you as a student the most.

I hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending