The Student Room Group

Am I able to apply to UCAS without mentioning my A levels?

I did A levels last year but the qualifcations are not part of my requirements for the course I'm doing, I am currently taking a year off so I can do 3 new A levels. Do I have to mention my previous A level grades when applying?
Original post by asquaredplus
I did A levels last year but the qualifcations are not part of my requirements for the course I'm doing, I am currently taking a year off so I can do 3 new A levels. Do I have to mention my previous A level grades when applying?

You MUST declare all qualifications in your application. If you don’t then your application will be fraudulent.

You list everything - your universities decide what is relevant not you.
Original post by PQ
You MUST declare all qualifications in your application. If you don’t then your application will be fraudulent.

You list everything - your universities decide what is relevant not you.

I see, thank you. The reason I ask is because when I called UCAS they seemed uncertain about it.
Original post by asquaredplus
I see, thank you. The reason I ask is because when I called UCAS they seemed uncertain about it.

See the stickied thread about declaring grades in Applications, Clearing and UCAS

Unfortunately ucas employ a lot of temporary staff on their phone lines who give out inaccurate information. Unless you recorded the name and job title of the person you spoke to then you have no proof that ucas advised you to withhold information that you promise you have declared when you submit your application.

Quick Reply

Latest