The Student Room Group

Taylor Swift: Yay or Nay?

Poll

Taylor Swift: Yay or Nay?

Make the right choice. The right choice is 'yay' :wink:

Remember to vote in the poll!
Lol, not one yay
Tbf a lot of people who dislike her do so because it's the fashionable thing to do, when they've only heard a few of the more radio friendly songs that she releases and not the beautiful songs on her albums :h: it's fine to judge her entirely if you've listened to more than just Shake It Off, WANEGBT, LWYMMD and so on. Mini rant over :lol:

P.S. Taylor is life
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Changing Skies
Tbf a lot of people who dislike her do so because it's the fashionable thing to do, when they've only heard a few of the more radio friendly songs that she releases and not the beautiful songs on her albums :h: it's fine to judge her entirely if you've listened to more than just Shake It Off, WANEGBT, LWYMMD and so on. Mini rant over :lol:

I have fulfilled your minimum criteria so I'll assume you weren't indirecting me :h:

@ me next time

P.S. Taylor is life

no
Original post by Paracosm
no

Haha it wasn't at you it was at like 90% of her haters :frown:
Original post by Changing Skies
Haha it wasn't at you it was at like 90% of her haters :frown:

:emo:
Original post by Paracosm
:emo:

I'll accept you just hate her guts because that's what friends do :hugs: :lol:
Yay, her new song gorgeous is a banger, so is ready for it and all her old album like out of the woods and her old stuff OH MY GOD, love story begin again you belong with me...shes amazing

Dont judge me
Not my thing, but gets a bit more respect from me compared to your average pop star for the fact she actually writes and can at least play a bit.
I like some of her songs tbh but nothing special about her voice and she can't dance. I used to think why does everyone hate on her but then the Kanye west situation opened up my eyes. She's likes to start drama.
I used to like her when she was more of a country star but now I can't stand her, not because she took a different direction music wise but more her as a person and her lyrics. They are all about the same thing pretty much - either breaks up, someone back stabbing her or her getting revenge which is really petty and gets boring quickly.
I loved her as a country pop singer... right now I just appreciate her as an artist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Full on heeeuuuugghhhhh.
She's annoying as Minaj, Perry, That other idiot (British) sang Bang Bang, **** off *****es

Posted from TSR Mobile
I’ve not liked Taylor Swift since she lied about Kanye, I mean why the helll.....

Ngl, gorgeous is a banger.

I’ve listened to a lot of her songs, they’re pretty good. Just don’t like how she represents herself.
yay.
Reply 16
This might be a thread for you Jennie :tongue:
Original post by dhr90
This might be a thread for you Jennie :tongue:

Hmmmmm :hmmmm: hmmmmmm YAY!
Neither. Some of the songs are good, some aren't. Not the sort of artist I would seek out or deliberately avoid.
Some of her older ones are good for nostalgia if nothing else. Not something I'd listen to on a regular basis though.

Quick Reply

Latest