The Student Room Group

EPQ

Why do you think female political candidates would stress their masculine traits such as toughness? What do u think they are trying to prove and why is is important in such a male dominated political system??? I need people's opinions for my EPQ
Original post by Maro122
Why do you think female political candidates would stress their masculine traits such as toughness? What do u think they are trying to prove and why is is important in such a male dominated political system??? I need people's opinions for my EPQ

Hi

For student research you should use the Student surveys and research area of TSR - there's some stuck threads in there that might help you put together a survey to gather opinions (then you can get quantitative information - whether people agree/disagree with various statements - and qualitative - their written comments about the issues).

WHat you shouldn't do is keep posting the same threads over and over on TSR - spamming the forum isn't going to get you answers it's more likely to annoy people and turn them away.

Quick Reply

Latest