The Student Room Group

How long till my application is approved?

Hi,

My last piece of evidence which was the birth certificate form was processed on the 04/10/2017. How much longer will i have to wait for my application to be approved? I get told different dates when i ring and my online account still says application submitted. Once approved how long will i have to wait for payment? I am fully registered at my uni.
Original post by sensen1987
Hi,

My last piece of evidence which was the birth certificate form was processed on the 04/10/2017. How much longer will i have to wait for my application to be approved? I get told different dates when i ring and my online account still says application submitted. Once approved how long will i have to wait for payment? I am fully registered at my uni.

Hi sensen1987,

When did you submit your application to Student Finance ?

Thanks

Louise
Reply 2
Hi Louise,

My application was submitted in February 2017 but the last piece of evidence was only sent in september and processed 04/10/2017
Original post by sensen1987
Hi Louise,

My application was submitted in February 2017 but the last piece of evidence was only sent in september and processed 04/10/2017

Hi sensen,

Timescales can change on a daily basis depending on the volume of work. I would suggest if you wish and update on your account, you call Student Finance and one of our advisors will be able to advise .

Please call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks
Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending