The Student Room Group

Warwick maths offer

I applied for straight maths (G100) on 20th Sep but haven’t heard back from them yet. Apparently some people already received offers which make me really anxious! Could anyone applying for maths tell me when you received your offers and, did you include MAT in you Ucas application?
Reply 1
Yep got an offer today and no I didnt do MAT.
Reply 2
I applied and got my acknowledgement email on the 4th of October and still haven't heard back... slightly worried too! I'm sitting the MAT for Imperial, but it doesn't say anywhere on my UCAS that I'm doing the MAT (was a last minute decision) so I don't know if they're waiting for my score on that....
Reply 3
I got an offer 3days ago. It's before my MAT therefore not include. My friend got better AS result than me and she haven't got offer yet. Don't worried too much I think they may just want to see your MAT score...
Original post by Andy Lau
I applied for straight maths (G100) on 20th Sep but haven’t heard back from them yet. Apparently some people already received offers which make me really anxious! Could anyone applying for maths tell me when you received your offers and, did you include MAT in you Ucas application?

i got an offer a couple of weeks ago (before MAT) the standard 3A* or A*A*A plus 1 in step but just got an email and i received a new offer A*A*A without any step requirement, so im guessing new offer is due to MAT score.
Applied 14th October for Maths

Cambridge (Interview) received 21/11/17
Warwick (Standard Conditional Offer) received 01/12/17
St Andrews
Edinburgh (Unconditional) received 23/11/17

Quick Reply

Latest