The Student Room Group

Entry requirements AAB-ABB

What does it mean when the entry requirements are AAB-ABB. Would i get an offer of AAB or ABB?
Reply 1
Yeah, but it varies from university to university. Some unis offer the lower requirement as a contextual offer.
Could mean a lot of things. I know for sussex it'll be an offer for AAB if u put them as ur insurance and ABB if u firm them.
ABB could be offered to students from difficult circumstances and AAB would be for everyone else.
Original post by Jawaaddd
What does it mean when the entry requirements are AAB-ABB. Would i get an offer of AAB or ABB?

You would ordinarily get an offer of AAB as they save ABB for extenuating circumstances/contextual offer xx
Reply 4
Original post by AnnaBanana2000
You would ordinarily get an offer of AAB as they save ABB for extenuating circumstances/contextual offer xx

So if I was only predicted ABB should i apply? Will they make me an offer of ABB?
Original post by Jawaaddd
So if I was only predicted ABB should i apply? Will they make me an offer of ABB?

You should definitely still apply because an offer is not solely based on grades:smile: Besides, you get to apply to five universities. Just make sure that if you get predicted ABB, you also apply to universities whose requirements are ABB xx

Quick Reply

Latest